[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Epic phail @ Fafnir

Epic phail @ Fafnir

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Epic phail @ Fafnir

Postby Maimed » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:26 pm

So I heard we ended up flailing ourselves after losing claim on Faf mid-fight. All I can say is LOL. We posted a thread in our Hall of Shame just because it's kinda funny to me.

http://www.tolariansaga.net/wtfwrongtod ... =140&st=30

Feel free to comment or put up any epic screenshots you got. This still has me chuckling as I'm typing up this post. Enjoy! :D
Maimed

Re: Epic phail @ Fafnir

Postby Valkyrei » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:50 pm

sucks to miss out on the lulz, is sap butt hurt about something. dont recall paying him for cheap entertainment
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Maimed » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Nah I think it was a "zomg LP stole Faf!"

...and I said "did they flail us?"

"No."

"So what happened"

"Tank DC'ed and it went yellow."

"Don't we say yellow is fair game? I'm sure we woulda taken it if it went yellow for us to claim"

"Yeah."

"So where's the problem? They didn't do anything we wouldn't have done."

"..."

Lulz, I suppose next time we'll start a /shout war just to keep things interesting. Better yet, we'll have a Brenner match for bragging rights.

/Throws down a challenge.
Maimed

Postby Shoowa » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 pm

http://www.tolariansaga.net/wtfwrongtod ... ost&p=4220

Cool, maybe we should start talking shit too. =/
He ate my heart, he ate my brain.. What do I have left to live for?
The fame.
Join the church of GAGAtology today!
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Maimed » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Eh, some LP do enough of that in /say. A random comment in forums isn't worth ruffling feathers :P
Maimed

Postby Shoowa » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Who, with what? Talking smack in say is against LP rules. Bring it up with a sackholder and they'll be punished, iirc.
The fame.
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Maimed » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Can I say you did it? Would like to see Shula get punished by eating afghan food.
Maimed

Postby Shoowa » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm

But it looks like pewp. =(
The fame.
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Wingedangel » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Wingedangel

Postby Maimed » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Always wanted to go to a public bathroom with a jar of peanut butter, smear it on some toilet paper and toss it over to the stall next to me.. "my bad, can i get that back?"

Only thing holding me back is not knowing whether to use the creamy kind or the one with crunchy peanuts.
Maimed

Next

Return to General Discussion