[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - ZOMG HI..From Iraq...

ZOMG HI..From Iraq...

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: ZOMG HI..From Iraq...

Postby jingjingbabeh » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 am

I bet you miss doin dynamis ;p
Banana is the common name for a type of fruit and also the herbaceous plants of the genus Musa which produce this commonly eaten fruit.
jingjingbabeh

Postby Fertdawg » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:47 am

Hi Sorwyn, even though I don't know you, I spent a total of 36 months in Iraq (USMC) and agree with you, it definetly sucks, I remeber back in 03 and 04 life was especially hard in iraq LOL but thats all behind me as I'm going to Okinawa in Aug heh heh. Just so you know you and all my friends are in my heart and prayers and I hope nothing bad happens to you or them. Talk to you soon!
Fertdawg

Postby Vytiss » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:51 pm

what's more badass?
the scorpions, the spiders, or the ants?
i've seen some killer vids of troops setting up battle royals in glass jars.
Vytiss

Postby Fertdawg » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

lol we have done that too. camel spiders vs scorpions
Fertdawg

Postby Evynd » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 am

Fertdawg wrote:lol we have done that too. camel spiders vs scorpions

wat won? :p
Evynd

Previous

Return to General Discussion