[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Blackhawk » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:07 am

This topic is one of the funniest things i've read lately. Talk about a hypocrite Maimed. I heard around the grapevine that this was going on. Sorry for posting on your website Lostparadise I just couldn't hold back anymore and this will be my only post I promise lol so please forgive me. Feel free to delete it at anytime.

Maimed, you spew about how you don't care what other people outside your linkshell think of how your people are acting but yet come on poor LP's website and try and make your yourself look like you do no wrong and its all just your members, or ex-members, bullcrap or everyone else is doing it so its ok for you attitude.

How about taking up advise and listening to people who been there and done it. Your the leader of your linkshell. You need to seriously grow up and take charge of your people. Your linkshell has accomplished alot and from what I've read some of them say your a good leader when it comes to events. That very well could be the truth. But everything else is making you and your members look like crap. You have also have aloud a enviroment that people feel they can get away with anything and its ok to act with disrespect towards anyone regardless. If your not cheating(which im sure you are by everything I've read from both forums) then you should take charge and tell your cheaters to stop. Im tired of calling them botters because that just tries to cover up what they really are.

This pompeus idiot never got a thing from my posts and neither did some of his members. My point of my posts on his website was for him to watch his mouth and have respect for people period which some of them don't have apparently. I knew what I was getting to get into when I posted. I knew I would get slammed and the point of my posts would eventually get pushed to the side because they think im butthurt about something they have done. He was trying to compare how someone been acting to Hitler and quite frankly thats a little screwed up on his part. So I posted. From everything he posts its not surprising to see how some of his members are all coming out just like him. Notice I said some not all.

Anyways take care and goodluck with FFXI LP and WTF alike. Sorry for the wall-of-text lol. Cya.
Blackhawk

Postby Shoowa » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 am

I would appreciate you if you weren't anon
He ate my heart, he ate my brain.. What do I have left to live for?
The fame.
Join the church of GAGAtology today!
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Emolite » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

locking this. Anon posters are gay, lame drama is manufactured. Googleplex, Blackhawk, Joee, Sukhoruk, Maimed, all of you go away, you're shitting up our boards with this bs drama that you guys brought over here. <_<
Emolite

Postby Greyraven » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Unlocked it for a sec! Hey, Joee. Feel free to PM the list of people using bots in WWT. I just wanna confirm my own investigations. Thanks!

Orite. Just a couple things about what you addressed on your board, Maimed. According to your senior botter, Wizbot isn't a 100% claim rate. It can be beaten. But the packet bot that you're considering the purchase of will pretty much kick everyone's ass. So, ya. We claim occasionally. Big whoop. Double A hands, etc.

I didn't ask you to stay off our boards because I couldn't handle the truth, or whatever stupid shit you've convinced yourself of. No one's getting butt hurt here, because you have nothing backing you up. You're not posting anything new. You're just sitting here attempting auto-fellatio, and it's getting kinda dumb.

I can't believe you've turned out to be SUCH A FUCKING CUNT. Sad, really. You used to be alright. To all the WWT personnel that aren't Maimed, Azlon, Jtmoney, Garasu, Biginallways and Sweetazzdumbee....sorry for the drama. Didn't intend for it to turn out this way. At least it's been an entertaining read, lol.

p.s. Big, I spent two years in Jackson, Mississippi. You wanna talk about being the fucking minority? Orite, and it was after 9/11. Good ol' uneducated Mississippi, thinking Indians are gonna hijack their planes. I feel sorry for your mum and dad, having raised such a piece of shit. I guess we all can't be as amazing as me. :)

Locked again!!
Greyraven

Postby Valkyrei » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

1. omg , you cant lock a post after burning someone and not let them say something back. that's straight cockblockin.

2. yes maimed has turned into a douche i guess, since he couldn't man up. how long before it (completely) becomes tdg, or 7thNQ, taking bets

3. that last part was full of racism. i'm offended.
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Greyraven » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

He can't reply. I deleted his username. Well. Unless he makes another one. But I think he got the hint that he's not welcome here.
Greyraven

Previous

Return to General Discussion