[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Vedder » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Wait Fyre, are you saying he can't let things go (like me) or that you're going to wait for a wall of text (like me)? ;/

jk qt
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Fyrestorm » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Wall of text :( I wouldn't insult you, <3u
Fyrestorm

Postby Vedder » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm sorry for the confusion, baby.

Let's never have another misunderstanding again. Ever.
Vedder

Postby Vedder » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Also, in regard to us keeping you entertained; I said to get off our forums, not to get off on our forums.
Vedder

Postby Greyraven » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:25 pm

*** WARNING: WALL O' TEXT INC. ***

Holier than thou? Well, if the shoe fits!

I remember a conversation on our forums a few weeks back where we got into a shell yelling match over Windower. You wanna climb up our ass about us not botting? Ya. I have an anti-Windower stance and tend to get irrational about that fuckin' program. Our leaders are anti-botting, and our member are anti-botting (for the most part). A few people whine about your shell and TDG being a bunch of botting fucktards and wanting to even the playing field.

Let's see here. In May of 2008, TDG started spamming FFXI app and then later Nasa at camps. How do we know? We were told about it by Marco. Had a general idea who most the botters were at the time, due to us having senior Italian members in our shell who were friends with Marco from back in the day. Sapatarau was one of the bots being played, and I think initially was being controlled by Finalpico. Sapa and Byakugan, that shitty-geared RDM Galka. Then Joee bursts onto the scene with his dumb mouth. Entertaining, at least. So imagine my dread when WWT is formed when a bunch of you leave TDG because of some hissy fit or the other. And of the people that leave TDG, there's quite a few of the alerted botters in the shell. Now do you expect me to honestly believe that you just stopped botting when WWT was formed? What better way to be competitive against TDG (who you knew was botting) than by mass botting yourselves? I mean, I'll admit. It makes perfect sense. Well. To a cheat.

OH! Forgot one thing. Uh. Biginallways (LOL)! The Eden app, the Sapa yoink and your shell gaining a handful of self-admitted botters from another server. Wait. Let me get this this straight. A few people from another server (Bahamut?) apply to Eden and admit to botting. Eden members make fun of them rather than allow themselves to be enticed in an effort to save their shell from falling apart. Sapa sends a PM to Big on the Eden site. Big and botting crew join WWT. And we're supposed to believe that the Galka with the toilet mouth and his friends stopped botting when they joined WWT? Do you seriously think we're that fucking gullible?!? Allow us a little bit of credibility, please.

I honestly liked you when you started up WWT, Maimed. I had full knowledge that you were botting back then, too. But you weren't such a self-righteous prick. Leading this shell has changed you, and not for the better. Think I helped out once with showing some of your members on how to camp Dark Ixion, because we didn't have enough on and I just didn't want TDG to get the damn thing. I had absolutely no ill will towards WWT. Heck, think we partnered up on Faf a couple times too. Again, I had FULL KNOWLEDGE that you were botting at the time, due to some of your members being friends of ours and admitting that they themselves were botting with your FULL KNOWLEDGE. Still didn't dislike most of you. Just thought Sapa was the village idiot. That's about it. Then this happened...

You know what I thought after all of this? "Hmmm, Maimed sends leaders PMs of concern on our site when one of our members at the time nukes Thundaga III on their Darters and inadvertently kills a couple BLM's. His shell tries twice to flail us, and he does jack shit about it." Ya. You fucking hypocrite. Way to man up and take care of business. You're such a fucking joke, Maimed. And thank you, actually. This is entertaining for me, too. Makes work go by a bit quicker.

Going back to that flail for a minute. You know what absolutely disheartened me about it? People that I actually liked were part of that. I mean, Joee's always going to be complete fuckwit and we'd come to accept that. But seeing others like Goliat and Zeidel take part in it, that's what really soured me. And from that point on, I came to despise what your shell stood for. Good players doing stupid shit because they're lead by a shit person. If you can manage to take the reigns and shape your members the way you should, I'd give you a bit of cred. But I sincerely doubt you can do shit. After going through your roster, I figure that you're at about 30% of your members using bots. That's low-balling it. It's probably higher, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You know, 'cause I'm a nice guy.

Wow, you're right. I am holier than thou. Awesome!
Greyraven

Postby Googleplex » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Just to reiterate, these didn't make themselves. You still have yet to address this, Maimed.

http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/705-Maimed
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1243-JTMoney
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/443-archaic-soul (Archaic, at least he tried to hide himself.)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1205-Trey (Treyvan. Good try, I guess.)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/2134-sapajoee (Obvious)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1231-Itsigo

Chestypuller's also on there, which amused me.
Googleplex

Postby Maimed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 pm

I've never condoned flailing. I took away Sapa's sack and gave Godshin (he was also involved) in attempting to flail Faf one day. From what I understand, Joee did this on several occasions, including one new member calling for help on Fafnir, then Joee telling the new guy if he doesn't flail Fafnir he will break his pearl. After taking away Joee's sack he got all emo and promised he'd never do another misdeed again. Low and behold it only took about two weeks for him to go back on his word. Unlike most, I'll let someone's actions speak for themselves rather than just make assumptions based off of what you heard from someone else. Joee was given the opportunity to redeem himself and he blew it. He's been kicked. I made an effort to apologize about the flails, in fact I even tried to make light of the situation so there would be no bad blood. I got blasted anyway. So much for trying to do the right thing.

I will straighten out the facts any opportunity I get. Until 5pm PST :P
Maimed

Postby Maimed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Googleplex wrote:Just to reiterate, these didn't make themselves. You still have yet to address this, Maimed.

http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/705-Maimed
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1243-JTMoney
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/443-archaic-soul (Archaic, at least he tried to hide himself.)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1205-Trey (Treyvan. Good try, I guess.)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/2134-sapajoee (Obvious)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1231-Itsigo

Chestypuller's also on there, which amused me.

Chestypuller is our shellholder.

Seriously, where do you find the time to come up with this crap? Let me guess you posed as Shiriokumo on our forums even after he sent me a /tell during Salvage on Wednesday to tell me that wasn't him and he was quitting the game. Lol. Strike 2 Googlebrains. Needs more effort.
Maimed

Postby Greyraven » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Maimed wrote:I made an effort to apologize about the flails, in fact I even tried to make light of the situation so there would be no bad blood. I got blasted anyway. So much for trying to do the right thing.

Make light of? Ya, when you're joking around about your members trying to flail us TWICE during one Fafnir, it only adds insult to injury. There was nothing fucking funny about it. Yet here's you with your shit-eating grin. Think that makes us feel better about what happened? A simple, well-stated apology works wonders in situations like these. Diplomacy > comedy.

And ya, what about those Wizbot I.D.'s? I find it hard to believe that it's all a matter of coincidence. I mean, it's not solid proof. Not yet. Be nice if someone could pull a Taj and access the names of everyone using Wizbot on Fairy. Then we can finally end this back-and-forth about who's botting and who isn't. Be nice to see it free of LP members, too. You know, so I can continue on my high horse.

Maimed shouldn't be responding to anything on here anymore. Asked him not to. Kinda tired of typing, but I can't seem to stop. And like....I have shit to do. Back to work!
Greyraven

Postby Wingedangel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I don't even know what the point of this thread is anymore, we know you bot you obviously don't care that your shell bots end of. You can't expect competing linkshells to like yours when you've even admitted to botting, sure other linkshells might but we don't know about it and its not so obvious as yours is so
Wingedangel

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion