[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Chrisstreb » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 pm

sad thing is, that POS sold his account for $1200 lol. Least we'll never have to see or hear from him again (I hope)... as for Wizbot, very old news, we probably have a list of at least half a dozen WTFs that bot on a regular basis that we know of.

What makes me lol even more is that Lakeshow (JT) thinks he's the best RDM without Chapeau on the server. I doubt that greatly, probably could wrap circles around his fragile little mind (Not saying I'm the best lol, there are better people without Chapeau for RDM that are than that pos).
Image Thanks Tiupiu for the original sig! ^^
Chrisstreb

Postby Reznor » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:19 pm

There's something about Sapa not having been sold apparently on the WWT forums somewhere. He lied about the details and got caught in the lie.... a lil birdy told me anyways. Also.... Jtmoney sucks as RDM, and has for as long as I've ever seen him on the job. Gear won't fix that...
I still feel the pain of this indelible sin.... darling!
Reznor
Site Admin

Postby Wingedangel » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 pm

i saw that, i think he just got less money for it than what he said idk lol
Wingedangel

Postby Shoowa » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 pm

lol@Lakeshow. Where's Taj when you need him?
He ate my heart, he ate my brain.. What do I have left to live for?
The fame.
Join the church of GAGAtology today!
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Shoowa » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Someone told me bidding for his account was like $125 or something >_> idk what to believe though. Nor do I care.
He ate my heart, he ate my brain.. What do I have left to live for?
The fame.
Join the church of GAGAtology today!
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Googleplex » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 pm

I believe he only got half of what he said he did (Around 600 bucks), but I don't have the link to the sale anymore. Another amusing sale was Kadas, who's character is now in HK (leading me to believe someone in HK bought it. I mean, if I bought an Aegis account I sure wouldn't take it straight to them. No app posted there either so...).

Anyway, semi-related to the original post, more affirmations of botting on page two. Read if you're bored waiting on a window or something. Washburn crushed me so badly Maimed shit his pants.

Happy hunting.
Googleplex

Postby Valkyrei » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Reznor wrote: Jtmoney sucks as RDM,

i dont see you POSing to solo kill JoT
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Vedder » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:31 pm

I didn't know Jtmoney was Lakeshow. Hard to believe someone from olde TF could possibly get any more lol but he proves me wrong^^

Must be rough to go from laughing stock of the server to laughing stock of the server.
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Hakubai » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:41 am

OMG HE HAD AN ALGOL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
<3 Wingy.
Hakubai

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion