[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Joee » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm

thanks guys for talking shit on me and i dont even play. and yes my account did sell for 600 but i sold 30m in Gil at 19.75 sums up that to around 1200. YES I DID BOT IT I LOVED IT. And that link shiro posted was my Wiz account on Fenrir. I juist dont get y u guys are bitching. IF U CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM. PAY 20 DOLLARS AND BUY THE GODDAM THING. im 100% sure you and TDG with your 100 memebers can get 25+ ppl with Wiz and u wont have to bitch about a claim again. i am on nobodys side trust ask shula i talked to her on xbox about WTF.
Joee

Postby Wingedangel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Orr everyone could just quit botting? that'd be the same as everyone botting and wouldnt cost money ;D. The thing that annoyed me about WWT was all the "OMG WE DON'T ALLOW BOTTING" blahblah when it was so obvious they were, not so much the botting itself though it does get annoying camping kings when you don't have that much chance to claim.
Wingedangel

Postby Evynd » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 pm

guys.. stop talking shit about quitters! D:
Evynd

Postby Wingedangel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

D:! whos quitters?
Wingedangel

Postby Wingedangel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 pm

I also have to ask who are our excalibur plds? D:
Wingedangel

Postby Greyraven » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Kuumi?
Greyraven

Postby Kuumihumi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 am

Greyraven wrote:Kuumi?

i'm Aegis/Burtgang PLD i don't waste my money on that usless piece of junk know as Excalibur
Desu ^-^
Kuumihumi

Postby Maimed » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 am

Wingedangel wrote:I also have to ask who are our excalibur plds? D:

Big thought Yetimon was in LP for some odd reason. Mistaken identity. Anyways, carry on, I'm enjoying hearing about how Jt is the worst RDM on the server, when I've seen him accomplish more solo/lowman than most people can with 6-18.

So apparently a birdie told me last night, during salvage, that the Shiriokumo on our forums isn't indeed Shiriokumo. A different one implied It may be an LP member (I hope this would not be the case), and Shiriokumo randomly sent me a /tell during our salvage run saying he is quitting and was made aware by his fellow TG mates of the shit he was stirring up on our forums. He told me that wasn't him posting. Now I have very little reason to NOT believe him considering we both hate each other with a fiery passion and there is absolutely nothing for him to gain by telling me this especially when he just quit FFXI as of last night.

One of the leaders in TG mentioned that someone in LP was trying to stir the pot there as well. The problem is, I don't know how reliable any of this information really is because none of us really trust one another. It is possible someone from one linkshell is attempting to impersonate others for the sake of trying to cause more drama between Fairy's HNM scene. (What is there to gain from this? I haven't the slightest clue really)

At the end of the day, I could honestly care less what anyone outside of my own linkshell thinks anymore. I had made my attempts to be civil and maintain a decent relationship with other linkshells. It failed horribly. People will do what benefits themselves most, regardless of what bridges they seem to burn. I don't tolerate talking trash in /say or harassment from any of my own linkshell members... not because I choose to walk around eggshells when it comes to other linkshells but rather I do not wish to create an uncomfortable environment for those that don't want to be associated with the loldrama known as FFXI endgame.

Rest assured, if this keeps up we will all end up paying for it. Constant drama may be enjoyable for short-term shits & giggles but it ultimately drags down the morale of the player base and eventually sucks the energy out of anyone who happens to get caught in the midst of it.

Ninja edit: This wasn't an attempt to point fingers, but more or less bring up a point about someone is obviously stirring the pot. It could be anyone from any linkshell, hell it could be an outsider even.
Maimed

Postby Emolite » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:18 pm

I don't think it's an LP member, because they certainly wouldn't hide their identity, it'd probably make them a hero in the shell.

I don't really care if people bot, it's not my problem, and I don't care if we get outclaimed, shit happens. But good job with the afk bard claim yesterday at Khim, we all saw Biginallways go for elegy claim[not sure if he was locked out or not] and then proceed to sit there for a good sixty seconds afk until I suppose he heard it on his comp.

Also not cool with you pretending to be mr nice guy, and then on your boards try and spread shit about us. 'LP admitted botting on BG'? Yeah, i told you about that, and I told you the whole story, about how it was almost four years ago now, and we have like four of the same members. I told you because I'm not embarrassed about it, and because I thought you were a trustworthy person who wouldn't try to manipulate shit to make us look bad. Maybe i'd expect Joee to do that, but didn't think you were a dick too.

Maybe on other servers botting is completely acceptable, but it's not as widespread here certainly, and definitely not accepted, so before you go admitting it, claiming that everyone else does it omg! you should give being legit instead, it's really not that hard to not look like assholes.
Emolite

Postby Valkyrei » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Kuumihumi wrote:
Greyraven wrote:Kuumi?

i'm Aegis/Burtgang PLD i don't waste my money on that usless piece of junk

shitty tanks need handicaps to make up for skill.

who needs a relic that would cut the fight time in half. amirite

Maimed wrote:
Rest assured, if this keeps up we will all end up paying for it. Constant drama may be enjoyable for short-term shits & giggles but it ultimately drags down the morale of the player base and eventually sucks the energy out of anyone who happens to get caught in the midst of it.

This wasn't an attempt to point fingers, but more or less bring up a point about someone is obviously stirring the pot. It could be anyone from any linkshell, hell it could be an outsider even.

its always an outsider.

The pot will never stop stirring. Not because player skills, but because of the obvious abuse with botting(esp when denying it). totally different views of standards. as long as its like that, wtf will be viewed in the same light as tdg, 7thNQ and only 1 person can change that. its like religion.
if you dont care, then you dont care. once down that road, its hard to turn back, i suppose.

not EVERYONE is gonna be hating or instigating shit, but that's how it always been.(lost my train of thought)
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion