[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Fyrestorm » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Ok, I've been in endgame not as long as the rest of these people posting, but fuck I'm bored of you and your linkshell spouting bullshit already. Whether it's our members or not, does it really matter? It's a well known fact you guys are the new botters of fairy and people don't like you for it. Man up and stop making yourself look foolish and maybe you'll be respected more.

Oh, and if you're going to use an example for claims, let's take a trip to the Aery instead of the Valley, shall we?

(Edit: This thread has broken our record of members on forum o/\o)
Fyrestorm

Postby Jerm » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Jerm

Postby Wingedangel » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Jerm wrote:Image
Wingedangel

Postby Emolite » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 pm

i'm going to go ahead and tl;dr both Maimed and Grey's posts right now. <_< I really don't care that much about it, I just jumped in because it's annoying me. [but obviously i can't help myself so here we go!]

Aspid rarely has had two shells camping at once, half the time there'll even just be one <_< . And let's not pretend the taskforce can do shit, everyone knows bots aren't detectable unless you're afk <_< i'm sure an assload of people would be banned by now if they were. [I also just hate aspid, and think it's a gigantic waste of my time, 1/4 chance at something you can get from two other places, awesomeeee]. I haven't been to faf much lately so idk how it's been now, but for a while your claim rate there was amazing, like 85% claim rate? that's not natural lol, even with as big of a force as you guys had.

As for Shirio/google/blackhawk, i have no idea who it is, and i don't care, i barely skimmed all their posts <_<

And was somebody defending Defiance? I wasn't fully reading, but if they are they're dumb, Defiance are all 12 year olds from 4chan, nobody would disagree that they're pathetic for not scanning themselves <_<

I can agree that a large part of it has definitely been just because you're a new shell, and because you have a lot of former TDG/Sapa. JT and Sapa were never exactly popular with most people.

I like your shell because you have a lot of really nice people in it, but now that a few of your members have admitted botting, you can't really put the cat back in the bag, it's just a waste of time to even try.

I've been jumping around mostly, and i really don't want to have to read another long ass post again, or make on so <_< idk, talk to you in game sometime brah
Emolite

Postby Hakubai » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Wingedangel wrote:
Jerm wrote:Image
<3 Wingy.
Hakubai

Postby shadowstorm » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Maimed wrote:Unless someone is physically at your computer scanning your files to see what 3rd party programs you actually use, there is no definitive guarantee as to whether or not someone is botting. I've heard of people claim to play on PS2/XBOX and were really PC users. It doesn't matter to me, nor do I actually keep track of the names of people in each linkshell that I suspect of botting. Personally, if anyone is that concerned, just report it to the Square Enix Special Taskforce. I'm sure they have some way of finding out whether or not a claim was done legitimately. Knowing SE and their dedication to their customers. They'll probably do jacks hit except claim to be investigating and not bother to disclose their results to the person filing the complaint.

In regards to the linkshells that bot... let's do the math. WTF has been around 5 months now. We've had 7 Aspid claims. That's roughly just over 1 per month. So unless Adamantoise is at day 25+, there are other linkshells that claim during the month. Let's assume HQ pops approximately every 6-7 days, hell let's just say 7 just for the sake of argument. I think it's safe to say HQ Kings pop about 4x a month. How many Aspids has LP claimed in the last 5 months? How about TDG? and let's not forget TG? If it's approximately 1 each, then I'd say the competition is about even. If there is a linkshell that claims more than twice a month (obviously not WTF since we've only had a total of 7 Aspids) why isn't anyone up in arms about their ridiculous HQ claimrate? Oh wait, maybe it's because people are petty and don't like the fact that a new linkshell consisting of a roster that came from a combination of Cognatus, UltimateSynergy, TDG, etc. is keeping up with the rest of the "Big" HNM linkshells on the server. We all apparently suck when we have some of the best tanks on the server.

The key difference between our linkshell and most other HNM linkshells on fairy is we aren't elitists. We make mistakes and are willing to laugh, learn, and move on. We're willing to show someone the way to Dragon's Aery for the first time after joining an HNM linkshell and not mock them for being such a noob. Our competitive advantage is our people. We have a young, energetic new breed of HNM player whereas older linkshells like Eden was a classic example of a linkshell where oldschool simply lost their motivation to log on and the shell eventually died. Honestly, when you do the numbers, we're not ridiculously outclaiming any linkshell by any substantial amount yet the accusations come flying at 100mph the moment WTF has gotten claim. I'm honestly convinced most of the drama associated with our linkshell had to do with the fact that a core part of the member base consisted of people that left TDG (I'm one of four people left from that original crew), association with the likes of Joee/Sapatarau, and the fact that there may be a slight bit of jealousy that a new linkshell is entering the race, and holding its own.

As far as defending Defiance goes. They were openly talking shit about how they didn't even bother scanning for Sandworm because one of their members had access to our linkpearl and knew where it popped without having to do the work. It's your choice to defend them if you'd like but personally I think it's pretty lame to piggyback off the work of another HNM linkshell.

It's possible that Googleplex, Blackhawk, and Shiriokumo (forums imposter, not really him) aren't LP members. Hell they could be disgruntled ex-WTF members for all anyone knows. However you cannot deny that Ligerzero openly said to me in /say at a Temenos entrance that a WTF sackholder was seeking to repearl the linkshell and pull half the roster with them. When I asked who it was Liger stayed quiet and said he couldn't reveal the source of that information... it makes me wonder if this is a petty attempt to strike paranoia (which indeed worked) or a silly prank that wasn't made clear was a joke within a reasonable amount of time. So, you're more than welcome to claim LP members are completely innocent from any & all wrongdoing. I know better. We're all human. There are decent people and idiots amongst us all, regardless of what color our pearls are.

Here's what I think of your hypocritical bullshit. EAT A FUCKING COCK!
shadowstorm

Postby Wingedangel » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm

shadowstorm wrote:Here's what I think of your hypocritical bullshit. EAT A FUCKING COCK!
Wingedangel

Postby Greyraven » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Are you really that high from sniffing your own ass? You make claims about things that obviously we're not responsible for nor a part of. Every shell has its elitist players (YOURS INCLUDED), but it's definitely a fresh player base that keeps any shell moving along in the right direction. And fuck, I prefer that. We have some awesome players that have joined this linkshell since the inception of your wheelbarrow full of botters.

New member doesn't know how to get to a camp? You really think we leave them to fend for themselves? What the fuck is your problem? Haha. Shell takes care of shell. Always.

Look. As far as the botting goes in your shell. I KNOW IT'S HAPPENING. It's been happening. It will always happen. You know why? Because you encourage it, and then act like you're completely unaware of what's fucking going on. So far, 3 of your current members have admitted to your botting. 2 of your former members have admitted to it (being Joee and Washburn). Yet you still vehemently deny any wrong doing. That's the ONLY REASON people hate your shell. I mean, there's some good people in WWT like Showdown, Draeke and Allykatz. Some very talented players in your shell. But all that talent is lost to most just because YOU condone botting. The perception about your shell will never change until you're willing to be vocal and admit that you fucked up and allowed botting to happen. Just like our former sack, Truezero, did over four years back when we had 8 botters in LP. Our anti-botting stance comes from that public revelation.

Seriously. If YOU would just be truthful with others, then you'd actually get some respect from people. Until then, you're just a joke. This conversation's over.
Greyraven

Postby Shoowa » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Eat a motherfuckin' cock and gtfo. I used to think you were cool too. I would have been able to not give a fuck and still think you were alright if you weren't such a fucking dbag, trying to save-face, acting like half of your sacks didn't just admit admit to botting. At least now we know how to get a pearlsack in WWT; all you have to do is show interest in buying a fucking bot for 20 bucks.

Also, I was told Googleplex or w/e was shirio by his own linkshell mate so. You can believe what you want, or make up whatever lies you want, but yeah. It's not us. If it were someone in LP, we would have given them a fucking cookie, because nobody likes a linkshell that doesn't even bother to do shit for themselves and relies on tools to try and hold monopoly on mobs.

So once again:
Shula wrote:Eat a motherfuckin' cock and gtfo.
He ate my heart, he ate my brain.. What do I have left to live for?
The fame.
Join the church of GAGAtology today!
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Greyraven » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Orite. Forgot to reply to two things you addressed. I'm at work. Can't really pay too much attention to this. Uh...

First off, I'm not defending anyone. Defiance got their mule or something into your shell, ya? Abortion? Think I remember something from your forums where people were eager to get him into shell, because of his "cool name". Ya. Cool story, bro. Doesn't change the fact that you had 12+ people standing on top of their tanks acting like dumbasses. Do you see us do stupid shit like that? Do you see TG do that? No. You know why? Because we're nicer than you. It's true!

And the claim percentage with your bots? The equation doesn't work well in Behemoth's Dominion nor in Valley of Sorrows, because the pop area's actually just big enough to possibly be out of the reach of your botters. Fafhogg, on the other hand, is perfect. There's no way you can miss a Faf claim with your botters doing what they do best. So ya, let's talk about your claim percentage. Because it is just a tad high. And explain to me why we've had 24+ people at a Fafhogg not be able to perform a single action on that mob when Itsigo's been on a claim rampage. What was that? Four or five Faf claims in a row? And no one was able to cast on a yellow mob? Yep. You're legit!

I don't mind being civil with you ingame, but don't expect me to be cordial when you're on OUR forums acting like you don't engage in frowned upon activities to claim shit. And ya, three of your active members still tell me that YOU ARE THE RINGLEADER of the botting activity in your shell. All three are people that have been around since your shell started. I swore I wouldn't tell anyone their names, and I intend to stick to that promise. I've been told everything from "You can move up the lotting tiers if you bot for the shell" to "Maimed buys bots for members with his Paypal". I've also had GM's screenshot those conversations. I'd love to get you banned for botting, Maimed. But if that won't happen, maybe I can just get you to have your shell play fairly. I think that's all anyone's asking for.

All that's happening with you coming to these forums is the same thing that happened with Google/Shiri/Blackhawk. An outsider comes to your forums and tries to start up shit. You lambaste them for doing so. Your members rally together and talk shit on those people. Did you really expect a different outcome with you coming here and doing the exact same thing?!?
Greyraven

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion