[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Vedder » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 pm

BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS REALLY HIM WHO SENT YOU THE TELL?

DO YOU HAVE POLAROIDS?
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Greyraven » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Googleplex wrote:Just to reiterate, these didn't make themselves. You still have yet to address this, Maimed.

http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/705-Maimed
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1243-JTMoney
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/443-archaic-soul (Archaic, at least he tried to hide himself.)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1205-Trey (Treyvan. Good try, I guess.)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/2134-sapajoee (Obvious)
http://www.wizbot.org/vb/member.php/1231-Itsigo

Chestypuller's also on there, which amused me.

I spent an afternoon going through the Wizbot site and pulling up people's I.D.'s. Came across all of these. I guess it could be argued that those might be other players on some far away server. Then again, it does look a bit suspicious.
Greyraven

Postby Wingedangel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:07 pm

If you still read this, No, we're not butthurt and you haven't proven anything lol but theres no point when all you do is write the same stuff over and over, and guess what we don't care what u have to say :o
Wingedangel

Postby Googleplex » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Chestypuller is our shellholder.

Seriously, where do you find the time to come up with this crap? Let me guess you posed as Shiriokumo on our forums even after he sent me a /tell during Salvage on Wednesday to tell me that wasn't him and he was quitting the game. Lol. Strike 2 Googlebrains. Needs more effort.

Come up with what? Those are all legitimate links. I laughed when Liman outted you, and I said to myself, "I wonder who else is on there." Lo and behold I went 6/7 (Thought Biginallways would be there but alas).

Try all you want to avoid the fact that you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, but the longer you dance around it the bigger an idiot you look like, and the more respect you lose. Also, I tried to keep my words nice and short this time. Let me know if I'm still losing you or Washburn anywhere.
Googleplex

Postby Joee » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Maimed wrote:I've never condoned flailing. I took away Sapa's sack and gave Godshin (he was also involved) in attempting to flail Faf one day. From what I understand, Joee did this on several occasions, including one new member calling for help on Fafnir, then Joee telling the new guy if he doesn't flail Fafnir he will break his pearl. After taking away Joee's sack he got all emo and promised he'd never do another misdeed again. Low and behold it only took about two weeks for him to go back on his word. Unlike most, I'll let someone's actions speak for themselves rather than just make assumptions based off of what you heard from someone else. Joee was given the opportunity to redeem himself and he blew it. He's been kicked. I made an effort to apologize about the flails, in fact I even tried to make light of the situation so there would be no bad blood. I got blasted anyway. So much for trying to do the right thing.

I will straighten out the facts any opportunity I get. Until 5pm PST :P

thanks for the bio on me maimed. Yet again of course he blames it all on me like anything that went wrong. But who got the last laugh me and maimed knows y. Stop trying like you can do something about your money u put it on the account dumbass. Hows the 800 dollars you are going to drop on that new packet bot u dumbass.

PS I wasnt kicked from 2 linkshells i just left the one on fenrir and sold me account. One of the reasons i went to fenrir because my rl friend played on there and he was quiting Lets get back on track with fucking with maimed and not me i dont play anymore. I am also glad i made you guys laugh all the time bring a smile to my face.
Joee

Postby Googleplex » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Sorry for the double post but I feel an addendum is necessary. (Sorry for spamming up your board.)

I see on Maimed's boards he's all badass and wants his account deleted to match Grey. The real reason, I'm mostly sure, is that he's run out of ways to repeat himself and is no longer able to point fingers at other linkshells, or my lack of a name (I'm not that Shirio account by the way. Only need one name to mock you) in an attempt to shift the focus of the discussion to avoid having to explain something he can't; why his staff is all registered on a botting site. His farewell to Grey, in my opinion, only belies any attempt to play innocent. Wear as many layers as you like, but eventually your true colours will bleed through.

You got busted. It would have been so much easier to admit it and move on. That was the entire reason I posted in the first place.

Additionally, I chose to post this here because Maimed is the kind of person who always has to have the last word. I suggest you leave his account intact so he doesn't have to go through the motions of making a new one, because then he'd really look desperate. Either he doesn't post again because he can't dance around the truth anymore, he does post and confirms it anyway, or he actually doesn't come back here, in which case he's just running away from the problem.
Googleplex

Postby Sukhoruk » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm

I know this is probably pointless, and I know that I hope that everyone regrets posting on any of this to some extent, but I just want to ask one thing.

There's a lot of talk about who's caring or not caring or scratching who's balls... idk. But anyway, does anyone really care? And by that I mean, are any of you up at night wondering whether or not these topics have a new post, or who got Fafhog? Because if you are, I'm really sorry :?. If you're not, than I think you can agree with me when I say that some people on Fairy bot and make this game harder / more of a chore for some other people on Fairy, and we should be able to end it at that. It's so corny of me to bring this up, but this feels like that whole "When you point three fingers point back at you thing." And I say that in regards to both (all, I lost track tbh) shells.

Deciphering who's botting and who's not is a lot like proving the existence of God. When you do it, you'll be reveled and hated, and it really won't change a damn thing.
Sukhoruk

Postby Emolite » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:01 pm

The first thing I thought when I got home and saw this thread was 'wow, i'm not reading another four pages, are they kidding?'.

But i read them, mostly.

And definitely want my time back. >_>
Emolite

Postby Vedder » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 am

Sukhoruk wrote:. It's so corny of me to bring this up, but this feels like that whole "When you point three fingers point back at you thing."

I'd say it's way more ironic coming from you than corny (I assume you're in WTF but I have no idea.)

GET OFF OUR BOARDS FOR THE LAST TIME, HOLY SHIT ARE YOU ALL RETARDED?
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Shoowa » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:00 am

But anyway, I'm the most popular guy in the group. Big-ass stomach, bitches think I'm cute.

@Liger:I've had my avatar for like 3 months ;;~
He ate my heart, he ate my brain.. What do I have left to live for?
The fame.
Join the church of GAGAtology today!
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion