[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Shoowa » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:35 pm

o just wanted to throw in a quick thing.

Greyraven wrote:I mean, there's some good people in WWT like Showdown, Draeke and Allykatz.

Wrong. Allykatz bots. Has admitted to it, has been seen using scanzone. How do you think it got dalmy so fast after joining?
He ate my heart, he ate my brain.. What do I have left to live for?
The fame.
Join the church of GAGAtology today!
ALL HAIL LORD GAGA
Shoowa

Postby Suntzugapants » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:36 pm

I'd honestly like it if everyone stayed off other shells forums; but I guess I'm being hypocritical at this point.
~Sun
Suntzugapants

Postby Googleplex » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Kuumihumi wrote:
Greyraven wrote:Kuumi?

i'm Aegis/Burtgang PLD i don't waste my money on that usless piece of junk know as Excalibur

This was a joke, right?
Googleplex

Postby Sylvaria » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 am

2010, why is there still botting drama for fucks sake..... also kuumihumi is a retard
Sylvaria

Postby Chrisstreb » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 am

same with Tazzin getting first Ridill & Bahamuts shortly after joining as well? Coincidence?
Image Thanks Tiupiu for the original sig! ^^
Chrisstreb

Postby Fox » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 am

Ah fuck.. am I late to the party? :< I was ready to roughhouse and get my elbows dirty and scrape my knees and everything :«. Hey fuck you JT haters, being a Laker fan makes him a better RDM than every one of all yall.
Fox

Postby Tna » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 am

loooooooool
Tna

Postby Valkyrei » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 am

Kirk wrote:Haha Liger, think he was talking about sapa iirc, I remember that.

was referring to jerm spying on jt wall hoping on temperance.

Maimed wrote:The key difference between our linkshell and most other HNM linkshells on fairy is we aren't elitists. We make mistakes and are willing to laugh, learn, and move on. We're willing to show someone the way to Dragon's Aery for the first time after joining an HNM linkshell and not mock them for being such a noob. Our competitive advantage is our people. We have a young, energetic new breed of HNM player whereas older linkshells like Eden was a classic example of a linkshell where oldschool simply lost their motivation to log on and the shell eventually died. Honestly, when you do the numbers, we're not ridiculously outclaiming any linkshell by any substantial amount yet the accusations come flying at 100mph the moment WTF has gotten claim. I'm honestly convinced most of the drama associated with our linkshell had to do with the fact that a core part of the member base consisted of people that left TDG (I'm one of four people left from that original crew), association with the likes of Joee/Sapatarau, and the fact that there may be a slight bit of jealousy that a new linkshell is entering the race, and holding its own.

Think we wiped to faf a few weeks back to something stupid, same for others. Everyone one has their elitists, moment. its just lol when they're oblivious to how much more they fail overall than 1moment of doing something good. if you're referring people clowning on your shell(esp from our member) don't let the butt hurt get to them. everyone will clown on any shell. even on tg, esp with those recent flails n common mistakes they make at tia etc, but they still get much respect. as you did. wtf fucks ups, we laugh. tg fucks up, we laugh. we still respected em as a good shell. just when tdg fucks up we laugh harder because its tdg ;x. Nothing elite about that. we still have plenty who we still have alot to teach.

#s are nice, but people with shitty connections arent good claimers, people with shitty PCs arent good claimers, AFK botters aren't goo... oh

anything else said in that quote is LOL self-righteous bs, sorry ;/

Maimed wrote:However you cannot deny that Ligerzero openly said to me in /say at a Temenos entrance that a WTF sackholder was seeking to repearl the linkshell and pull half the roster with them. When I asked who it was Liger stayed quiet and said he couldn't reveal the source of that information... it makes me wonder if this is a petty attempt to strike paranoia (which indeed worked) or a silly prank that wasn't made clear was a joke within a reasonable amount of time. So, you're more than welcome to claim LP members are completely innocent from any & all wrongdoing. I know better. We're all human. There are decent people and idiots amongst us all, regardless of what color our pearls are.

I was pretty sincere, about the heads up since you were really trying to improve relations while promoting a legit shell and didn't want to see you get burned. Was 2nd hand info. from members who were talking to trey? n someone else directly off what was going on in your LS at the time. i never mentioned anythign about a repearl. just saying your other subs might try shit/acting out, since you were semi MIA. w/ all of it happening while you weren't logged on.
again. it was 2nd hand info

Maimed wrote:There are decent people and idiots amongst us all, regardless of what color our pearls are

true enough

Face it , your shell isn't what it was when you started. corruption (via bots) got into your shell. Either tell your members to stop blurting out they bot and don't care that they do or boot them all. Otherwise you can stop and we'll talk about other things, because you're making it worst.

no hate, much love to a few of those in your shell with some street cred.
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Valkyrei » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:04 am

Googleplex wrote:
Kuumihumi wrote:
Greyraven wrote:Kuumi?

i'm Aegis/Burtgang PLD i don't waste my money on that usless piece of junk know as Excalibur

This was a joke, right?

no just an example of someone who needs alot of help

lolwtf shula, how long have you had that avatar?!
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Maimed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Loving the 85% claim rate at Dragon's Aery. Please post about it on BG, maybe it'll help us with a new influx of applicants. Just checked our forums to see our Fafnir and Nidhogg counts. 56 Fafnirs, 10 Nidhoggs, and this linkshell has been around 161 days. Count at least 4 more dragons because of the lolmaintenances we had during the last several months to round it up to an even 165. That's a 40% claimrate. Sounds Impressive, hell yes it is! Why is the claim rate so high? (Before you start QQ'ing about botting please read below and then afterwards feel free to tell me if any of this information is wrong)

Let's see..

* Eden disbanded. They always struggled to muster a decent killforce at Faf but they've gotten about a half dozen, if not slightly more, claims while they were in the picture.
* Noted has been extremely flakey when it comes to the HNM scene. I've heard of them being at a total of no more than 20 camps since we've been a linkshell. Looks like they've picked up again and had a decent string of luck.
* TDG lacks a consistent EST-PST playerbase since most of us left so they're usually pretty dead until GMT primetime.
* FlyMe only does HNM out of sheer boredom, and only when Faf is during hours that are convenient for them (still unsure how they even get TODs to know this). They've been at maybe 5-7 camps and claimed 3-4 out of those.
* TG has KB, SandWorm, and Dark Ixion as a priority over Nidhogg, and they only camp HQ days anyway, according to my friend Tikinas
* LP has had inconsistent numbers at Faf camps, but nothing like TDG. It appears they get solid numbers during certain peak hours (possibly EST/GMT)

Essentially LP, TG, WTF, and occasional spurts of TDG has been the main presence in Dragon's Aery. We just TOD'ed our first Dragon about a week ago (if not Monday, all I remember was Nidhogg popped Day 4 on a day we did Einherjar). With all the ugly green pearls around I'm sure you can give credit where credit is due and admit we are clearly the larger presence around the clock, on a consistent basis, at Dragon's Aery. Fafnir is a mandatory camp everyday and we cancel any/all events except for Einherjar (we made that mistake and messed with our lamp a few times) to accomodate Faf.

Honestly I doubt you guys (implying all HNM linkshells except WTF) are setting alarms at 3-5am to camp high day Kings camps anymore (some people setting alarms every 28 mins in between windows ><). We are a fresh relatively new linkshell with the members that still have the energy to jump through the hoops oldschool "burnt out" veterans imo, aren't willing to do anymore.

For the record, KB camp isn't a priority for our linkshell opposed to Fafnir/Aspid since our priority is chance of D.Ring < chance of Dalmy/E.body. Also, for the week and some change we camped Dark Ixion (I'm not referring to the raged Dark Ixion we had our first/second week as a linkshell) we claimed 7 in a period of 8 days I think. You wanna say we botted the entire zones in the past to claim too? Or how about the fact that when we killed DI we had less deaths than more experienced linkshells like TDG, LP, and TG? Yeah I suppose our skill level is severely lacking. Needs more taru death for Treasure Hunter proc rly.
Maimed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion