[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Just thought you ought to know what you're claiming against.

Postby Fyrestorm » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Or how about the fact that when we killed pwny dix we had less deaths than more experienced linkshells like TDG, LP, and TG?

I have no clue what you base this off. We've claimed this thing like, twice in the last two months and TG somewhat the same. So you're comparing yourself to TDG, hardly deserving of any accolades.

In response to the rest of your post, I'll reply with an overused picture widely known on the internet. But it's the only thing I could see that fits.

Fyrestorm

Postby Joee » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

omg these is still going on jesus. WTF Bots get over it i can list every fucking person who does in the shell. Ppl just need to get over it, everyone and there goddam mom know ppl will never stop botting. Let me aslo give you some facts on Wizbot much WTF uses. Wizbot CAN BE OUTCLAIMED if u either KILL DARTERS OR DAT THEM OUT. Wizbot has a huge chance of error it isnt a packet bot so it just dectects when the mob pops on screen and casts. So its the same as any other player spamming stun on spell list. Dont try and tell me shit pops purple because Wiz cant do that. Before I left fairy I watched 2 Fafs unclaimed on poped for 6 secs there is Wizbot for you. I Can be beaten by darters down or dats or you buy wiz. YOU WILL NEVER GET BANNED FOR WIZBOT for the claim tool its impossiable GMs cant detect shit. I have talked to Shula on xbox live about WTF like I said before. She knows the deal with them and hows drops work and what not. ALSO Maimed and the crew were planning to buy this http://www.wizbot.org/vb/showthread.php ... 8#post9673 before i was kicked. If they do get that you can bitch all you want you wont claim shit. Im just trying to make sure maimed doesnt try and make WTF look so nice and act like they dont do shit. If u want to know more shit MSN joeebeastv@yahoo.com
Joee

Postby Valkyrei » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Dunno where your trying to go with that post. None of us are QQing(maybe grey, ididnt read what he posted on your forums) or we'd stop camping against anyone who we would think bots. ridill is a PoS and we have better luck getting stuff from odin than in DA. Defensive posting is usually QQ at a mirror. keep telling yourself(general speaking) that its okay and nothings wrong.

i could be wrong, maybe it just seems that way to me since you're on our turf, might be different if we were on yours. ijdk

Idk why you bringing up other shells, we know where they stand. We know where we stand. Esp. when we do have 6 or 8 to kill (its sweet to kill with 7 and watch a full house DA behind us) when we are low we don't expect to claim or cry botz because common sense tells us 3/6 claimer < 30+ in DA.
Also we don't set alarms. our no lifer play nonstop. that's real shit son.

Ligerzero wrote:
Maimed wrote:There are decent people and idiots amongst us all, regardless of what color our pearls are

true enough

Face it , your shell isn't what it was when you started. corruption (via bots) got into your shell. Either tell your members to stop blurting out they bot and don't care that they do or boot them all. Otherwise you can stop and we'll talk about other things, because you're making it worst.

no hate, much love to a few of those in your shell with some street cred.

^P L E A S E

i know you got to defend your boys, but seriously, we're telling you whats going on from your members own mouth. check with them before talking to us. lying for them isn't good, turning a blind eye isn't either. convince us by showing it, not saying it with stuff that we wont listen to.

You guys are pretty stable, saying your a new shell etc isn't working on anyone. From here on its just failure of the leaders in molding there members. i've been told by many of my seniors that im not teaching our new members everything they NEED to know about a fight, how to fight or what to do when shit hits the fan. Rather than just being lazy and saying i can handle it when it comes (which happens quite a bit while not around). so in some ways i fail pretty bad, as do you.

if any drama, shitty mistakes, eye witness counts to botting, or accounts of infidelity by Cheaters were to come up. Anyone would exploit it and make fun of it. if we had to team up w/you to keep tdg from getting it, anyone would(maybe not you guys). Its all for the shell and whats best/entertainment etc. if we want to make nice, we can. if not we can too. status quo etc

Yeah I suppose our skill level is severely lacking. Needs more taru death for Treasure Hunter proc rly.

we don't just sac or players, we make them dong too
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Vedder » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi.

1) Liger, I, for one, will never...EVER be part of teaming up with those 'tards.^^ I'd like to think that everyone agrees with me.

2) Joee - 1
WTF - 0

3) I stopped reading after Maimed initially came into this thread stating "I don't care" and predicated it by publishing two separate 5-paragraph dissertations all but stating "Yes, Vedder, I care and I care deeply."

I don't know what you need more than your own members admitting that they bot to actually think that they might be botting. When someone comes outright and says "I bot" I tend to think that....idk, they bot? This isn't rocket science, and I'm fast becoming aware that unless we physically take a picture of one of you botting (with a 1980's Polaroid, lord knows digital cameras allow you to shop stuff) you're jus gonna keep saying "nuh uh." What part of someone else coming onto our site and posting this makes you think we care? Get off our forums, retard.
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Valkyrei » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Vedder wrote:Hi.

1) Liger, I, for one, will never...EVER be part of teaming up with those 'tards.^^ I'd like to think that everyone agrees with me.

gotta keep my nice guy bravada
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Maimed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 pm

It's called bored @ work. Notice the times when I post?

I didn't say there isn't a single botter in WTF. Jesus I'm not that naive. Although I find it funny that Greyraven and others takes the cop out method of "We used to have botters but not anymore." Sack up and take ownership of the fact that it is endgame. Unless you have an entire roster of people who don't mind spending 3 hours at every camp only to watch other linkshells kill and get drops, I doubt you're 100% squeaky clean. I'm not saying you know who bots in your linkshell but the holier than thou attitude is pretty amusing when chances are the biggest naysayers about botting are probably the ones doing it.

It's hypocrasy at its finest really. "You're such douchebags because someone in your linkshell admitted to botting. Oh wait, you find out we did? Well we don't have those people in our linkshell anymore so it doesn't count." I'm willing to bet there's still plenty of botters in every HNM linkshell because even though we have "high claim rate" it's mostly NQ, and sadly the linkshells that claim the most HQs seem to find ways to stay under the radar by not claiming many, if rarely any, NQs. I pity anyone who genuinely believes their linkshell is 100% pure and wholesome. Your best friend could be a botter, just not know how you'd feel about it so they never told you, and you'd never know. Ever.

Oh and Re: Maimed buying up bots for everyone in the linkshell.. One would think I'd have at LEAST a relic or two with all the money I supposedly spend on FFXI. I've made the mistake of feeling sorry for Joee and helping him cover his monthly fee for like two months, then the inconsiderate asshole charges up my credit card with random expenses along with his server transfer (and I'm assuming that GuildPortal is the fee for selling your account). That's okay. Credit Card Fraud is always a fun claim to process. It's amazing what kind of information you can easily retrieve with some basic info. Joee would you like your Date of Birth, Social Security Number, along with a few other tidbits of information shared with our fellow friends so we can all stay in touch? You can be Fairy's Jacob Futchy :)
Maimed

Postby Vedder » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Just for the record I think you're douchebags for more reasons than just botting.

Thanks for assuming though.

I await a 10 paragraph response telling us how much you don't care.
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Maimed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Vedder wrote:Just for the record I think you're douchebags for more reasons than just botting.

Thanks for assuming though.

I await a 10 paragraph response telling us how much you don't care.

Eh, I keep getting caught up in trying to tell my side of the story because I hate misinformation. You're right. Good point. I'll just sit tight and be quiet... or will I?

P.S. Congratulations for getting kicked from two HNM linkshells within a week Joee. That's like a combined $2400.00 loss to both linkshells because Sapatarau was such an invaluable asset. Btw, how did you manage to sell 30mil worth of gil or whatever when you were begging me for your lil' 70k-130k payouts so you can pay for your Limbus soap? Your Novio & Gaiters were part of the sale of your character according to that post.
Maimed

Postby Fyrestorm » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I'm really not sure why this discussion is even open anymore. You sound like a broken record stuck repeating the same stuff. It's getting old and frankly quite boring. You run a linkshell full of afkbotclaiming douches and I doubt any statistics or numbers you post will convince any of us, or the rest of Fairy otherwise. I don't think anyone sees the point of you posting on our forum to defend yourself when you knew the exact reply you'd get. We havn't ever brought any of our allegations to your boards. It's usually kept between members and in linkshell unless people decide to voice their opinions in say. Seeing as you can't let things go, like Vedder, I shall patiently await your wall of text saying the same stuff in your prior posts.
Fyrestorm

Postby Maimed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Fyrestorm wrote:I'm really not sure why this discussion is even open anymore. You sound like a broken record stuck repeating the same stuff. It's getting old and frankly quite boring. You run a linkshell full of afkbotclaiming douches and I doubt any statistics or numbers you post will convince any of us, or the rest of Fairy otherwise. I don't think anyone sees the point of you posting on our forum to defend yourself when you knew the exact reply you'd get. We havn't ever brought any of our allegations to your boards. It's usually kept between members and in linkshell unless people decide to voice their opinions in say. Seeing as you can't let things go, like Vedder, I shall patiently await your wall of text saying the same stuff in your prior posts.

Let's strike a deal, keep me entertained with loldrama for 3 more hours and I'll be out of your hair. I promise :)
Maimed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion