[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - My Heatlh

My Heatlh

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

My Heatlh

Postby Mozhat » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:59 am

I want to apologize to LP for not being there more then usuae.

Some of you know my health hasn't been very good lately. Back in Jan.
I was rushed to the hospital with a severe nose bleed, that wouldn't stop.
Then 4 days later was sent again because I was so far out of it, I couldn't get out of bed.
Since then my since of balance has been way off the chart.
Been going to my doctor/ENTs, all kinds of blood work/test, etc.
Next Monday/April 19th. I go back to the hospital to do more test.
I hope they find the problem soon.
I'm so fustraited with this, whatever you call it.

Mornings are really hard for me.
I want to help out LP, but I feel like I'm more of a hinderance more then help in the mornings.

Sometimes in Dyna, I have to ask Shid, if he can have someone else tank,
because I don't feel confident to be the best I can be.

In Einherier as loldrg, I can do ok, but still I see a lack of being on top my game.

I love playing FFVI, esp. with my friends

Plz bear with me, I love being with LP.
I like this HNMS thing. Wish I would of done it long ago.

One other thing.
I want to apologize for speaking out in /say at khimaira about potential botting.
Its better to bit your lip, then accusing others and could be wrong.
SRY LP.

PS I hope to be back in the grove again soon...
Mozhat

Re: My Heatlh

Postby Hakubai » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 am

wish you good luck the doctors find what's wrong with you, once you're back to full health, every1 will be good, no worries <3
<3 Wingy.
Hakubai

Postby Fastfingerjoe » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

no need to stress yourself about this game and risk your health really. take the time you need to get better and we'll see you back then. hope its not that bad >_>
and dont worry about that /say shit, i think we all know the urge to answer the iibot people and insult them in all known ways
Fastfingerjoe

Postby Greyraven » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Your health is the main concern here, Moz. Focus on getting healthy, and know that we'll always be here.

Get well, yo!
Greyraven

Postby pleinelune » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm

get well soon.
/cheer
☆。.:*:・'゜ヽ( ´ー`)ノ 
pleinelune

Postby Fox » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm

We mean absolutely nothing compared to the health and well being of you or anyone, dont worry about any obligations you feel you might have and just worry about yourself. Best of luck with everything, we are all pulling for you /o/
Fox

Postby Wingedangel » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 pm

hope u feel better soon, take care of yourself!
Wingedangel

Postby Fyrestorm » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 am

Fox wrote:We mean absolutely nothing compared to the health and well being of you or anyone, dont worry about any obligations you feel you might have and just worry about yourself. Best of luck with everything, we are all pulling for you /o/

This, this, a million times this.

Don't worry about us, look after yourself.
Fyrestorm

Postby Dreamless » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Take care of yourself. Get better and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My friend Alandstarkeeper gets the kudos for creating my sig!
Dreamless

Postby zarde » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 am

get yourself better moz we will be here waiting for you no problems, just pop when you feel you can, love zarde
zarde

Return to General Discussion