[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - lack of attendance

lack of attendance

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: lack of attendance

Postby Onihavoc » Wed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm

less posting more having sex gl
Onihavoc

Postby Dreamless » Sun May 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Onihavoc wrote:less posting more having sex gl

DR at work atm...can't have sex by myself for procreating purposes. If I do its called masterbating. Thanks for the laughs guys :lol:

My friend Alandstarkeeper gets the kudos for creating my sig!
Dreamless

Postby Kuumihumi » Sun May 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Dreamless wrote:
Onihavoc wrote:less posting more having sex gl

DR at work atm...can't have sex by myself for procreating purposes. If I do its called masterbating. Thanks for the laughs guys :lol:

i can halp you also if you want \o>
Desu ^-^
Kuumihumi

Postby Legandalas » Wed May 12, 2010 4:29 am

ope

GL
Legandalas

Postby Dreamless » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 pm

So done with the Census stuff now...however I am training a new girl at the freight forwarder I work for. She started today...ever wonder how many Asian girls work for freight forwarders? I can answer that one for you in my office there are 10 people who work there. Four of them are non-temp workers. The rest of us are temp. Of the workers the guy to girl ratio 4:6. Of the 6 girls who work there 5 of us are Asian. My office manager is Japanese and a guy. Sorry got carried away with the whole worker number thing...but considering I do import break bulk and accounting I'm a numbers girl! Consider this fact too, the company I'm working for is Japanese...so I've seen enough of name-san in the last month to last a while.

Anyways how goes in game? I'm hoping to start coming back to stuff on the weekends and maybe some week nights my work schedule is pretty much set in stone now and it demands over time. I'm lucky if I make it home by 6:00pm to 6:30pm PST. Thought y'all would like to know what's up at least...I do miss the game though :). Anyways its off to bed soon as my wake up time comes early enough...but I hope to try and pop in game sometime this coming up weekend now that the Census thing is complete.

My friend Alandstarkeeper gets the kudos for creating my sig!
Dreamless

Previous

Return to General Discussion