[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - lack of attendance

lack of attendance

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

lack of attendance

Postby Dreamless » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:35 pm

So not many here know what's been going on or why I've been absent as of late and I thought I'd post. Before I continue on with the why I would like to say I appreciate LP's policy on RL > FFXI. It means a lot to me and DR.

Without going too much into detail...Darkrelm and myself have been trying for a baby. We found out a couple weeks ago that us having a baby might not happen and if it does it involves medical help. I've been dealing with the news and emotions that come with this. I have a Doctor's appointment regarding this tomorrow (Tuesday 04/20/2010). His work schedule has been weird and so we haven't been on much for events. I'm trying not to be depressed or upset or angry with things and find myself not caring about my job exp buffers and such. I'm going to do my best to try and get back into the FFXI swing of things next week, but I'd appreciate the understanding that I'm having to come to terms with something I've wanted for a while. If you believe in prayers keep me in them, if not then just wishes my spirit bounces back from this would be nice. I'd like to say thanks for being the LS that actually cares about the people behind the character. I hope to be back soon and to end this sadness that has taken over my life the last two weeks. I'll be back in game sometime next week as this week is spent with medical appointments and IRL stuff. Love to all in LP!

My friend Alandstarkeeper gets the kudos for creating my sig!
Dreamless

Re: lack of attendance

Postby Valkyrei » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:52 pm

try new positions?

in all seriousness, gl
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Greyraven » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 pm

^ Good luck, you two.
Greyraven

Postby Wingedangel » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

GL with everything and dont give up!
Wingedangel

Postby Vedder » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Make sure you get a bunch of quarters for the vibrating bed at the motel.
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Kuumihumi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:25 am

GL for everything :(
and grey wtf at ur sig, change it now :(
Desu ^-^
Kuumihumi

Postby Valkyrei » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm

old spice or bird for boobs, very very hard choice
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby zarde » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 am

good luck you two there is so much that can be done to help you so try not to worry that will make it worse,
GREY GET RID OF THAT SIG IT
IS HORRIBLE
zarde

Postby Dreamless » Mon May 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Thought I'd update...so I got hired by the 2010 Census which means my work is going to be going door to door getting people to fill out Census Forms. Health update wise everything internally checks out for having a baby. There's no delicate way to put the next part so I'll just say it...hormones are wacked out according to my doctor so that means going on hormones but the good news is it wasn't as bad as she first thought. Even better news is I found out that my time in the Coast Guard Reserve and current income (or lack thereof) and lack of insurance qualify me to receive VA (Veterans Affairs) Health Insurance. That will cover everything we need to have done now and the only co-pay I have to pay so far is for any prescription at $8 a piece. Hope all is going well...sorry I've been gone but it looks that me being online is gonna be sporadic for a few now due to the Census job and meetings I have with team leaders on a daily basis for that. I'll try and pop in game a lil more frequently but we'll have to see how it goes. Thanks for the best wishes y'all! Good Luck with in game stuff!

My friend Alandstarkeeper gets the kudos for creating my sig!
Dreamless

Postby Vedder » Mon May 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Next

Return to General Discussion