[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - LOA College finals

LOA College finals

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

LOA College finals

Postby Chaosfairy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 am

Hi everyone;

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't been online and will not be back online until after May 2-3rd :( as I have been studying, writing papers and am preparing to take finals by the weekend as well as working my butt off in r/l. I need to keep my GPA up as this will help me when I get my BA in Accounting in one year.

CF ^^
Chaosfairy

Re: LOA College finals

Postby Valkyrei » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 am

would be easier if you were asian taking accounting. Ace that shit!
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Fyrestorm » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 am

Judg could have helped you cheat too.
Fyrestorm

Postby Vedder » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Accounting is ez and sux ;>
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby Chaosfairy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:32 pm

It would have been easier if I hadn't taken Intermediate Accounting (the make or break class) in an 8 week crach course along with Corporate Finance. Not to mention I have a teacher that is more of a proctor than an educator. At least the accounting final is 2 chapters but it's in 2 parts 3 essay questions and then test questions. Its the 4 chapter in Corporate Finance that is freaking me out with beta and diversity, bonds, stocks, capital risk. I did get an A on my Lehman' Brothers book review. :| Hey I just want to be a tax accountant :) One year left with a nice GPA right now, but we'll see after this semester with Intermediate Accounting II and Management in que for Maty 3 until last week in June. Then I am so on the game for many hours a day for a week :P I've worked in accounting before I became a medical transcriptionist. So you may say college and I have had a long-term love affair for years and if I can have it my way, will continue until I get my Masters. Anyways see you all in a few days. I really miss my free time and the excitment and fun of the game.

CF
=^.^=
Chaosfairy

Return to General Discussion