[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Hello

Hello

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Hello

Postby Elgorian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Hello,

Wasn't sure how to get a hold of you so I looked up forum site.

I came by this post on FFXIAH regarding black belt items.

Penello: "LostParadise also gives items for free as long as none of our members need it first."

First, I was wondering if this was true? Most shells seem to charge for these.
Second, what kind of waiting list is there?

Thanks,
Elgorian
Elgorian

Re: Hello

Postby Elgorian » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Is there someone I could talk to in-game about this? :)

Char: Elgorian
Elgorian

Postby Hakubai » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 am

We're currently discussing the future of LP's HNM experience, so I don't know if we're actually getting BB items anymore.

But since I'm no leader, I can't give you a real detailed answer on that matter, best to talk to Greyraven ingame.
<3 Wingy.
Hakubai

Postby Elgorian » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am

Okie ^^ Thanks for the reply
Elgorian

Return to General Discussion