[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - FOR TODAY ABYSSEA STATIC NA

FOR TODAY ABYSSEA STATIC NA

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

FOR TODAY ABYSSEA STATIC NA

Postby Kuumihumi » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Today i will not be on because my internet isn't working, i shold be on for next run
Desu ^-^
Kuumihumi

Re: FOR TODAY ABYSSEA STATIC NA

Postby Greyraven » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:34 pm

I guess we should have checked this post before getting annoyed that you weren't online, lol. Best thing about you not logging on? Us not going. Best thing about that? Using stones do exp in Abyssea-Tahrongi from 6:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Entered with 99 min, left with 154 min. 330k exp. :)

Thanks!
Greyraven

Postby Carolinne » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

looks like I got a lot to catch up on once I come back... =x
Carolinne

Postby Novati » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 am

too selfish Grey
Novati

Return to General Discussion