[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Yo Its spoke :)

Yo Its spoke :)

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Yo Its spoke :)

Postby Unspokenone » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:52 am

Hey guys long time no see lol. Life has changed alot for me but now I have time for the game just wondering If a prepaid credit card from like shoppers would work as payment. If not im gonna have to wait another month or 2 to play.
Unspokenone

Re: Yo Its spoke :)

Postby Emolite » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

Not sure, but I bet it would. and oh shit, back from the dead 3.0, how's it going?
Emolite

Re: Yo Its spoke :)

Postby Unspokenone » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:43 am

Lol I went out to experience RL and tbh lol it got me into some trouble haha. Only good thing that came out of it is that I have a 10month old daughter :). Thanks Emo, what I might go and do is just talk to the people at EB then when i get a prepaid credit card ill just make sure it has a number on it and a exp date. Debating though if I should go back to FFXI or FFXIV. Gotta upgrade ny comp for FFXIV though :(. Also is it still coming out for Sept.30th? I heard from a friend it got pushed back but the date on gamespot still says the 30th of september.
Unspokenone

Return to General Discussion