[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Any of my old school friends still play?

Any of my old school friends still play?

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: Any of my old school friends still play?

Postby Shocker » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Lindblum server
WHM/NIN/BLU/SAM/BRD ~75 WAR ~50 BST 51 SMN/D`NC ~45
RoZ ~ Done CoP ~ Done ToA ~ Done WotG ~ 8 Sandy ~ Rank 10
Merc: Captain Cam: Brass Wings of Service Nyzul: Fl. 100 Merits: 271
Smithing: 100+3 All subs: 60

Retired: 2/09 Thanks to SE...
Shocker

Postby Larien » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:37 am

Darn ;; I'd join y'all but Can't make a second character there (Since I'm free till the 16th, then supposedly my friend (The one who while I was in XI let me have Belmonth, for those that remember my Box chara) is planning to pay for me after that, so It'd be rude to be on a diff server from them. Dx

...Plus, they'll only pay for 1 chara on my acct I believe they said, and since I wouldn't be paying I can't really complain either way /shrug lol
Larien

Postby Boyd » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Just came back to playing FFXI about 3 weeks ago...everyone I knew pretty much gone :cry:
May have to try some FFIV out.
Boyd

Postby Vytiss » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 am

trying to access my ffxi account but fucking SEaccount info is lost, apparently.
have to sign an agreement and snailmail it to SE to restore access, and then I'll most likely give all my stuff away
Vytiss

Previous

Return to General Discussion