[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Hepahaestus

Hepahaestus

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Hepahaestus

Postby Birdkiller » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:34 pm

hey guys was wondering who knows the password for my mule you guys were using for eihenjar or w/e its spelled. His name is hepahaestus and is a WHM , thinking about comming back and would like access to my pocket healer. If not i gotta go through a big ass process to get the password reset through SE. Was hopin someone still plays knew the info for it
Birdkiller

Re: Hepahaestus

Postby Greyraven » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:05 pm

I think Demon was using Hepatitis, no? He quit a while back. So idk. :x

Hai, BK.
Greyraven

Postby Birdkiller » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:23 pm

yo grey :) man i called SE today and they pretty much said i was fucked. is there anyway i could get ahold of him i would really like to get my pocket healer back ? :shock:
Birdkiller

Postby Tna » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 pm

you need 4 articles of info for him, do you remember the pw/id etc?
Tna

Postby Birdkiller » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 am

i know everything but the street address and the phone and they still deny me the pass reset. i have the manual with the id and reg keys and everything and they are saying that phase 2 of the verification needs 3/4 i know 2 of the 4, so im screwed less some how i can et the password from this demon? whats his full handle and i may know him, but just demon dosent ring any bells :? . Good to know letting the LS use somthing meas the risk of not getting it back :cry: ohhhhh rite rite i remember demon now after reading some olde posts XD
Birdkiller

Postby Wingedangel » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 am

What about through facebook? I'm sure someone will have him on theirs to give u his url or message him for u \o/
Wingedangel

Postby Tna » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 am

go here bk, enter the id/pw and it should show you a lot of info, you can change if need be too.

https://secure.square-enix.com/cisweb/app

not sure if it works if the account is deactivated tho >_>
Tna

Postby Birdkiller » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 am

Yes if anyone knows his FB account or can contact him that would be great. I checked that site ryko but the problem is the password is jacked so i cant even log in atm under the account to find the info :cry:

thanks guys for trying to help :D
Birdkiller

Postby Birdkiller » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Well i finally after many roadblocks and jackasses at SE they finally have a solution to officially reset the pass for me. i gotta do an Official Notary verification of my brothers info and they can reset the pass... So "Ben" says >_> We'll see how this pans out in a week. I'll keep you guys updated if anyone cares lol
Birdkiller

Return to General Discussion