[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - FF14 LP Server Choice

FF14 LP Server Choice

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: FF14 LP Server Choice

Postby Shocker » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Heya!

Just seein if anyone's still around...

Been reading all the ff14 revamping they are doing and trying to decide whether or not I wanna resurrect my old character on Linblum...
WHM/NIN/BLU/SAM/BRD ~75 WAR ~50 BST 51 SMN/D`NC ~45
RoZ ~ Done CoP ~ Done ToA ~ Done WotG ~ 8 Sandy ~ Rank 10
Merc: Captain Cam: Brass Wings of Service Nyzul: Fl. 100 Merits: 271
Smithing: 100+3 All subs: 60

Retired: 2/09 Thanks to SE...
Shocker

Postby Kissfork » Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 am

There you go Shocker I just deleted a years worth of penis enlargement adds so people can see your post lol.
Kissfork

Postby Vytiss » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 pm

/cheer
i hop on these forums every couple of months to see if anyone /pokes there head in :)
good to see you're all alive and well

in regards to ff14... RL > video games
lol
I seriously miss ffxi days. Not only for the fun times and the good company, but mostly for the reason that I actually had free time to play like that.
Currently the lead designer and production manager for www.michaelsigns.com
check it out sometime and send some work my way if any of you know anyone looking to project their image :)
Vytiss

Postby Tna » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm

anyone that is still planning on playing, Lindblum is now called Sargantas.

Some players that are in the lp shell:

Ant
Judgmental
Freight
Insanecyclone
Shocker
Kyudo
Quadboy
Quietus
Zervilhaa
probably more that I'm forgetting (sorry)

also, we have a facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/186810238017540/
Tna

Previous

Return to General Discussion