[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - FF14 LP Server Choice

FF14 LP Server Choice

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

FF14 LP Server Choice

Postby Shocker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:25 am

So, with barely 2 weeks before the game goes live, I think we need to lock down a server and have it posted and spread around so that there's no confusion, come launch, exactly what server we will be joining.

Here is the current list of available servers that will be used for the live version of the game:

Besaid
Bodhum
Cornelia
Fabul
Figaro
Gysahl
Istory
Kashuan
Lindblum
Melmond
Mysidia
Palamecia
Rabanastre
Saronia
Selbina
Trabia
Wutai

My open beta characters as well as a few other people's are currently on Trabia, but I have no desire to transfer my character's name over when the live version drops, so I could care less about which server we choose.

The only other thing is, Besaid is the server that the "Role Playing" people have chosen, so I wouldn't recommend that one...

I'm going to try and find a list of other linkshells that are starting up and try to figure out what servers they are going for and list those as well, so we have a rough idea of how much competition for endgame stuff we may have for different servers. . . (if that's even an issue for this game)
WHM/NIN/BLU/SAM/BRD ~75 WAR ~50 BST 51 SMN/D`NC ~45
RoZ ~ Done CoP ~ Done ToA ~ Done WotG ~ 8 Sandy ~ Rank 10
Merc: Captain Cam: Brass Wings of Service Nyzul: Fl. 100 Merits: 271
Smithing: 100+3 All subs: 60

Retired: 2/09 Thanks to SE...
Shocker

Re: FF14 LP Server Choice

Postby Dgizmo5 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 am

Whats up fools.
Im going to pick up they game and hopefully reconnect with you guys.
Let me know what server you are going to jump on :)
Dgizmo5

Postby Emolite » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 pm

I'll be buying a ps3 specifically for this, so pick a good server/i dont care which, but god no rp server please <_<
Emolite

Postby Shocker » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 am

lol finally some feedback. . . <_>

ya, definitely no rp servers. Link, Pelian and I have been on the Trabia server for Open Beta and it seems to be a decent server, no server crashes, not overcrowded, etc. so I don't see any reason for us not to just stick with it for live.

As long as no one else objects I think we need to just go ahead and decide on it so that people that have the CE preordered know what to start on.

TRABIA server will be LP's FF14 home!

I'll wait a day or so to see if there's any feedback and then make a new topic with that as the title, but other then that, could someone remind me who run's the forums again.

Shocker

Postby Wingedangel » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 am

Reznor runs forums, and barely anyone checks these forums anymore :(
Wingedangel

Postby Larien » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 am

I've been on Besaid since Open beta, along with some real life friends, and Blaize from ThoseGuys. I can definately say that Besaid isn't as bad as y'all make it out to be -- most RPers keep to themselves - and usually have Linkshells for it so it doesn't bother other players.
Larien

Postby Kyudo » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 pm

As shock said ive been on trabia with him and a few others, but i dont mine any other server really like rabanastre just let me know since CE is coming out in over a week and wanna play with you guys
Kyudo

Postby Shocker » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:50 pm

lol, Chris where the hell you been the last few days!? <_>

I still don't care what server we pick, I just hadn't heard any feedback so I figured I would speak my opinion. . .

I don't mind that no one really checks the forums anymore as long as people that want to find out this sort of information have a place to come and look and see what server we choose, etc...

Shocker

Postby Wingedangel » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm waiting see what server some friends are going on, so im sure others are probably doing the same :P might be better to ask like day before xD
Wingedangel

Postby Kyudo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:26 am

sry i havent been on much, dont want to commit too much time to something i lose completely :P Also still trying to think of a last name for me not sure if ill continue with my taru Cream Puff coem launch :D
Kyudo

Next

Return to General Discussion