[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - FF14 LP Server Choice

FF14 LP Server Choice

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: FF14 LP Server Choice

Postby Sylvaria » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Emolite wrote:I'll be buying a ps3 specifically for this, so pick a good server/i dont care which, but god no rp server please <_<

have fun waiting another year
Sylvaria

Postby Kyudo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Sylvaria wrote:
Emolite wrote:I'll be buying a ps3 specifically for this, so pick a good server/i dont care which, but god no rp server please <_<

have fun waiting another year

i thought the ps3 version is coming out by march 2011?
Kyudo

Postby Sylvaria » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:35 pm

last thing i read was 1 year after normal release, but march sounds bad enough x:
Sylvaria

Postby Shocker » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm

<_< I plan on getting it for PS3 also, whenever it comes out. But that doesnt mean I won't be playing on my PC until then. . . DX lol
WHM/NIN/BLU/SAM/BRD ~75 WAR ~50 BST 51 SMN/D`NC ~45
RoZ ~ Done CoP ~ Done ToA ~ Done WotG ~ 8 Sandy ~ Rank 10
Merc: Captain Cam: Brass Wings of Service Nyzul: Fl. 100 Merits: 271
Smithing: 100+3 All subs: 60

Retired: 2/09 Thanks to SE...
Shocker

Postby Reinmann » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 pm

I have decided to not play 14. Tried the beta. Even though I enjoyed it I just have decided that it's not what is best for my life. I hope you all have fun and enjoy it for those that play. Peace out.
Reinmann

Postby Shocker » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Reinmann wrote:I have decided to not play 14. Tried the beta. Even though I enjoyed it I just have decided that it's not what is best for my life. I hope you all have fun and enjoy it for those that play. Peace out.

I feel the same, but lack the self-control not to play. . . <_> lol
WHM/NIN/BLU/SAM/BRD ~75 WAR ~50 BST 51 SMN/D`NC ~45
RoZ ~ Done CoP ~ Done ToA ~ Done WotG ~ 8 Sandy ~ Rank 10
Merc: Captain Cam: Brass Wings of Service Nyzul: Fl. 100 Merits: 271
Smithing: 100+3 All subs: 60

Retired: 2/09 Thanks to SE...
Shocker

Postby Kissfork » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 am

Can guarantee that I won't be playing. Won't forget all the fun I had in 11 but I've finally found focus in my life and between Nursing school and my clubs at the University I just wouldn't have the time to play. However who knows what happens when I graduate in a year. I wish you all the best of luck.
Kissfork

Postby Sylvaria » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 pm

beer solves all problems
Sylvaria

Postby Greyraven » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:39 pm

If my shitty laptop can run the game, I'll try it out. The PC version comes out 6 months prior to the PS3 version, ya?
Greyraven

Postby Kyudo » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Greyraven wrote:If my shitty laptop can run the game, I'll try it out. The PC version comes out 6 months prior to the PS3 version, ya?

Ya, September 22nd for CE and 30th for SE on pc, site says ps3 version early march so take that witha grain of salt i suppose.
Servers for retail got announced and seems trabia is still there heres the list just in case we decide to go elsewhere,

Cornelia
Kashuan
Gysahl
Mysidia
Istory
Figaro
Wutai
Trabia
Lindblum
Besaid
Selbina
Rabanastre