[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - FFXIV?

FFXIV?

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Re: FFXIV?

Postby Kyudo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm

u still suck at making fun of me
Kyudo

Postby Homicidalprey » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:46 pm

ill probably be making a char on yalls server to joining you guys been bored alot lately.
Homicidalprey

Postby Larien » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 am

I'm still on Besaid, but May make an alt on Lind while still free, if y'all dun mind helping someone level from scratch, I suppose. DX
Larien

Postby Kyudo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:45 pm

only if you stay on lindblum!~
Kyudo

Postby Larien » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:01 am

I'd probably wind up using both characters, depending the times people are on etc, and since I'm -STILL- seeking a job the casualness of XIV helps ;;.
Larien

Postby Kyudo » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:57 pm

if your up for jumping on i dont mind helping im Kyudo Kyohon send me a msg and ill do what i can
Kyudo

Postby Larien » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:33 am

What level are ya Kyu? I hit iirc 24 (almost 25?) MRD so far as highest there on lind.. and then stopped to wait for MRD T2 Fatigue to wear, and EXP Fatigue T1

...then SE goes and kills Servers for a week due to Japan quake. (Understandably so at least)

ENJOY THE FREE WEEK! lol
Larien

Postby Kyudo » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm

i needed to get new parts for my comp and couldnt play the last couple weeks but my arc is 50 and i got lnc at 31 and a couple in the 20s i think, i dont mind this week off since its crazy in japan right now.
Kyudo

Postby Larien » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 am

Whenever game gets bsack up I'll add you. My character's name is Alkaid Setilan on Lindblum.
Larien

Previous

Return to General Discussion