[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - People still show up here?

People still show up here?

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

People still show up here?

Postby Kissfork » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:40 am

Hey guys that still show up here (Vytiss) was looking through all the old forum posts, being nostalgic, and missing my spreadsheets lol. Just figured I'd leave a post saying how things are on my end. I'm finally in my last semester of school. I'll be graduating with a bachelor's in accounting (completely different than nursing that I was pursuing when LP was dominating Fairy :P ) Already gave Ken, Angel, and Mary a heads up that I'll be visiting Cali sometime soon, in fact I'm looking to be possibly moving out there. (so if you know anybody that needs a recent accounting grad hook me up lol) Anyways when I do make my way out there I'd like to see the Cali branch of LP and have dinner or lunch or something. Would be awesome to see everyone. Anyways hope everyone is kicking as much ass irl as we used to in game.

Ryan ~ Kissfork
Kissfork

Re: People still show up here?

Postby Vytiss » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:57 pm

ahhhhhhh Kissfork!!!
good to see you're doin' well bro-zilla!

yeah, nostalgia & curiousity keeps me pokin' my head back in here every few months to see if anyone's been-around. I assume the website was prepaid-for a 5yr period or something? ijdk. anywho, no way I'd have time for ffxi (or ffiv) these days, as I work 60hrs a week learning how to take-control of the family business (www.michaelsigns.com) and constantly working-towards my next polka-dancing trip to Lithuania (next july!) and/or snowboarding adventure to colorado/utah/wherever is better than wisconsin.
RL kicks ass, but bills suck. I just wish I could win the lottery and get this depending on a paycheck nonsense over-with, and then maybe i'd give mmorpg another shot (drunk, of course). Life definitely felt more complete with 3mil gil in the bank, and 20mil worth of gear equipped, and now its not worth a damn-thing except fond memories... that creeps chix out IRL if I were to share as anecdotes :)

keep in touch on facebook. i'll make it out to cali again, one of these days. Most likely next oct., if not sooner for a friends' wedding in L.A. next may/june. Whenever I do, i'll be sure to hit up the LP clan on facebook.
Vytiss

Postby Vytiss » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 am

p.s. first post in 2014!
p.p.s. post +1
Vytiss

Postby Larien » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:20 am

Vytiss wrote:p.s. first post in 2014!
p.p.s. post +1

SECOND IN 2014!

...In my curiousity, does anyone from LP still play 11, if I decide to return? I'd like to be able to return to see some old faces and such, ya'know?
Larien

Return to General Discussion