[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - General Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

General Forum Rules

Postby Reznor » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:13 am

First off, let me welcome you to the official LostParadise linkshell's forums! We are an end-game linkshell based on the world of Fairy in Final Fantasy XI, but if you are here you probably already knew that!~ :) These forums are provided for community use by me, Reznor. If you are just browsing or wish to apply for LS membership, then please sign up with an acct and post a new thread in the Applications section. If you are already a LS member, please sign up with an acct and I'll grant you access to the rest of the forums! The rules for forum use are simple, and are as follows:

1.) Forum Name == Game Name! Please, don't make a clever name indicating your love for pot, or your irl name in ancient Zimbabwean. This makes it a LOT easier for everyone to know who you are, and makes it a LOT clearer to me for figure out who you are when I am administering stuff here.

2.) Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. Please, this can not be stressed enough. This is a community of friends in-game and irl. We respect each other and hope you will do the same with your stay here! :)

That's really about it! Kirk or Reinmann run the wiki that is our main page, while Reznor runs the forums. If you need to speak with a leader, you can view who is a LS leader by viewing the LS Leadership forum group. Please direct any in-game questions towards them. I am not currently a leader, and do not really wish to be thought of in that light. If you need help finding one in-game, feel free to send me a /tell and I'll happily point you in the right direct though! :)

Enjoy!~
-Reznor
I still feel the pain of this indelible sin.... darling!
Reznor
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion