[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Bigimus Application

Bigimus Application

Wish to apply to LostParadise? Post your application here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Bigimus Application

Postby Bigimus » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Your Ingame Name: Bigimus

Your Jobs (75s): Mnk, War, Pld, Rng, Drk

Other jobs (50+): Thf(60)

Did you summoner burn any of your jobs to 75?
Never liked the idea of smn burn pts i have never done one all my jobs are lvled normally.

Server Transfer? If yes, old server, previous name, and linkshells:
Fairy server before merge. DragonGuard/AllThatRemains linkshell

Mission Completion Status

Rise of Zilart: Complete

Chains of Promathia(Require Sea access): Complete

Treasures of Aht Urghan: Sweets for the Soul

Wings of the Goddess: Cait Sith

Assault Rank: Superior Private

Campaign Rank: Dawnlight Medal

Merits:
(Please post a specific Merited Skills/Spells list and lvl)

HP 6/8
H2H 8/8
Guard 4/4
Critical Hit Rate 4/4
Spell Interrupt Rate 4/4

Mnk
M1
Kick Attack 5/5
Counter 5/5
M2
Mantra 3/5
Formless Strikes 1/5
Invigorate 5/5
Penance 1/5

War
M1
Double Attack 1/5
M2
Warriors Charge 1/5
Tomahawk 1/5

Pld
M2
Chivalry 1/5

Rng
M2
Recycle 1/5

Significant Crafts:
Woodworking 80
Alchemy 53
Bonecraft 36
Fishing 30
Goldsmithing 25
Smithing 22

Any Past HNM/End-game Experience(Specific Past Shells, and events/camps)?
Sky, Dynamis, Limbus, Einherjar, some Sea and Salvage, never done an actual HNM though.

Reasons for leaving previous shell? if any.(name specifics is not necessary)
Never been in an actual HNM shell

What timezone are you playing from?
PST

Can you give us an idea of your playtime? (please include time frame in PST[GMT-8])
Off and on throughout the day usually. No specific time. I can pretty much get on any time.

Who can vouch for you in Lost Paradise? (If you know anyone in LostParadise Ls that can vouch for your application ask for it, don't write down any names of members that u don't really know. If you want a vouch, ask a member to reply to your application if you know him or her)
Dont really know too many ppl aside from just seein them around, but i do talk to Mozhat from time to time, lol great campaign battle buddy :P

Interested in joining our ....
Dynamis: Not at the moment, still w/ DragonGuard Tuesday 4:00 pm pst/Saturday 12:00 pm pst
Limbus: Same still w/ DragonGuard Wednesday 4:00 pm pst/ Sunday 4:00 pm pst

Do you have a social linkshell?
Kinda, but not really many ppl and usually empty anyways, so not a major shell.

Tell us a little of yourself in a description of your playstyle, attitude towards other people.
I love mnk. It is my favorite job since the first day i played. I play mnk alot of various different ways, i can almost do anythin on the job (w/ the right gear setup) I have (of course) DDed, Tanked(used to be main assist in Dynamis), support/backup heal, most of my gear is mainly for my mnk. I have a DD set, tank set, Chi Blast set, support set(not completed), Vit set, Eva set(not completed), pretty much almost anythin i'll need for mnk to work in various ways. I have many subjobs that i can use on mnk also. My other jobs are decently geared, not the best by any standards, but well enough to get the job done. I used to run Sky on my Rng, so i know my way around there very well, also used to camp Zip all the time and i used to run around Sky lookin for whats up and whats not and who else is runnin sky at the same time as to not bump heads w/ them while doin our run. I am a pretty honest guy and am usually pretty well and friendly w/ other ppl, so its not hard to get to know me.

What can you contribute to our shell and how did u know about LostParadise Ls.
I dont really have much HNM skills, but i hopefully can help out w/ my rng and hopefully mnk as it is my main and would love to play as it. I am familiar w/ the shell from the Fairy server and as i cant really say i know many that are in the shell i am familiar w/ and/or have talked to a few ppl in the shell like Mozhat, Fastfingerjoe, Kissfork, and Valkyrei who is the leader i believe. Again I am just familiar w/ and/or have talked to these ppl, Mozhat is a good campaign buddy of mine though. :P

Ventrillo Access and a Microphone?
I do have Ventrillo access and a mic. I can hop onto vent if ever needed.

If you don't have RNG lvl'd( or up to /37 as a sub job) would you be willing to level it?
I have Rng to 75 i had retired it for some time but am willing to get back on the job if needed i still have most of my gear i used on it just might need to buy a thing here and there though, but most is still around on mules.
Bigimus

Re: Bigimus Application

Postby Greyraven » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Thank you for your interest in LP. We'll try to get back to you in a speedy manner with our decision.
Greyraven

Re: Bigimus Application

Postby Greyraven » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Sorry, biggy. Having to deny your application due to your lack of mage jobs. Good luck in game!
Greyraven

Return to Applications