[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Speedathetic's Application (Speedster)

Speedathetic's Application (Speedster)

Wish to apply to LostParadise? Post your application here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Speedathetic's Application (Speedster)

Postby Speedathetic » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:00 am

Your Ingame Name: Speedathetic
Your Jobs (75s): RDM, BLM, WAR
Other jobs (50+): BRD (73), BLU
Did you summoner burn any of your jobs to 75?
Nope.

Server Transfer? If yes, old server, previous name, and linkshells:
N/a

Mission Completion Status
Rise of Zilart: Complete
Chains of Promathia(Require Sea access): Complete
Treasures of Aht Urghan: On Mission 44
Wings of the Goddess: Mission 19
Assault Rank: Superior Private
Campaign Rank: Stars

Merits:
(Please post a specific Merited Skills/Spells list and lvl)

Red Mage:
4) Enfeebling Magic Skill
1) Phalanx 2
1) Dia 3
1) Paralyze 2
1) Slow 2
1) Ice Magic Accuracy
1) Wind Magic Accuracy
1) Earth Magic Accuracy

Black Mage:
2) Elemental Magic Skill
1) Freeze 2
1) Burst 2
2) Ice Magic Potency
2) Thunder Magic Potency

Warrior:
3) Great Axe Skill
1) Warrior's Charge
2) Double Attack

Misc:
3) MP+

Significant Crafts: N/a

Any Past HNM/End-game Experience(Specific Past Shells, and events/camps)?
No previous HNM experience, however, I do have experience in almost all other forms of end game. Have experience in all of the following:
- Dynamis
- Limbus
- Einherjar
- Sky
No experience in:
- Sea

Past linkshells:
- (Before server merge) Yggdrasil
- Outlawz (still attending Dynamis)

Reasons for leaving previous shell? if any.(name specifics is not necessary)
Time conflicts.

What timezone are you playing from?
Central Standard Time
Can you give us an idea of your playtime? (please include time frame in PST[GMT-8])
12:30PM PST - 1:00AM PST (weekdays because of class during the day)
During the weekends I'll most likely be on the entire day.

Who can vouch for you in Lost Paradise? (If you know anyone in LostParadise Ls that can vouch for your application ask for it, don't write down any names of members that u don't really know. If you want a vouch, ask a member to reply to your application if you know him or her)
Draran
Shidoshi
Serpentarius

Interested in joining our ....
Dynamis: Not at this time, sorry.
Limbus: Not at this time, sorry.

Do you have a social linkshell?
Yup. Unforgivensins with Shidoshi since 1994. Ok, well just since I've been playing.

Tell us a little of yourself in a description of your playstyle, attitude towards other people.
Very easy going. I'd like to think I'm a very solid player, and I'd really like to increase my understanding of the game. Still have a lot to learn, so what better way then joining an HNM shell. Get along with majority of people.

What can you contribute to our shell and how did u know about LostParadise Ls.
I feel like I'm generously available, and I just know a few of my friends are in it; that's how I found out about y'all.
Ventrillo Access and a Microphone?
Yes and yes.

If you don't have RNG lvl'd( or up to /37 as a sub job) would you be willing to level it?
Don't have it leveled to 37, but don't mind getting it there.
Speedathetic

Re: Speedathetic's Application (Speedster)

Postby Greyraven » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 am

Thanks for your application and interest in LP. We'll (try to) be in touch asap. Haha.
Greyraven

Return to Applications