[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Volitions Application

Volitions Application

Wish to apply to LostParadise? Post your application here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Volitions Application

Postby Volitions » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Your Ingame Name: Volitions
Your Jobs (75s): DRK SAM
Other jobs (50+): RDM BLU (soon to be THF)
Did you summoner burn any of your jobs to 75? HELL NO!!!!

Server Transfer? If yes, old server, previous name, and linkshells: N/A

Mission Completion Status
Rise of Zilart: 16
Chains of Promathia(Require Sea access): Complete.
Treasures of Aht Urghan: 26
Wings of the Goddess: 7
Assault Rank: Superior Private
Campaign Rank: Allied Ribbon of Glory $$$$

Merits: Shikikoyo lv1 Store TP lv3 Overwhelm lv3 Great Katana skill lv6 Scythe skill lv1 Desperate Blows lv1
(Please post a specific Merited Skills/Spells list and lvl)

Significant Crafts: None.

Any Past HNM/End-game Experience(Specific Past Shells, and events/camps)?
TheDarkGuys (HNM/Einherjar): Fafnir, Cerberus.
BindingHonour (Sky): All sky gods.
Reasons for leaving previous shell? if any.(name specifics is not necessary)
BindingHonour: Shell disbanded.
TheDarkGuys: Sick of not getting what I've earned.
What timezone are you playing from? EST
Can you give us an idea of your playtime? (please include time frame in PST[GMT-8])
2PM PST - 2AM PST roughly
Who can vouch for you in Lost Paradise? (If you know anyone in LostParadise Ls that can vouch for your application ask for it, don't write down any names of members that u don't really know. If you want a vouch, ask a member to reply to your application if you know him or her)
Shidoshi
Interested in joining our ....
Dynamis: No, as I already run with one.
Limbus: No, as I already run with one.

Do you have a social linkshell?
Yes, ExiledHeroes.
Tell us a little of yourself in a description of your playstyle, attitude towards other people.
Uh.....its fun to help people waste crap bigger then me? never really know what to put here soooo I'll just go with its cool to help out people I know

What can you contribute to our shell and how did u know about LostParadise Ls.
ummm.....I've camped against ya all before and I know Shido from awhile back, contribute ummm....always nice to have an extra person who knows skillchains for the blms

Ventrillo Access and a Microphone?
No

If you don't have RNG lvl'd( or up to /37 as a sub job) would you be willing to level it?
Yes, in the process of lvling it to 40 now.
Volitions

Re: Volitions Application

Postby Greyraven » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you for your interest in LP. We'll try to get back to you in a speedy manner with our decision.
Greyraven

Return to Applications