[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Oragel's App

Oragel's App

Wish to apply to LostParadise? Post your application here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Oragel's App

Postby Oragel » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Your Ingame Name: Oragel
Your Jobs (75s):Brd, Whm, Blm, Smn, Pld, Thf, Sam, Drk
Other jobs (50+): N/A
Did you summoner burn any of your jobs to 75? No.

Server Transfer? If yes, old server, previous name, and linkshells: Yes, Fairy, Oragel, BindingHonor/Unforgivensins/thedarkcarnival/Chaosrising

Mission Completion Status
Rise of Zilart: Done
Chains of Promathia(Require Sea access): Done
Treasures of Aht Urghan: Done
Wings of the Goddess: The Scent of Battle
Assault Rank: FL
Campaign Rank: Starlight Medal

Merits:
(Please post a specific Merited Skills/Spells list and lvl)
brd- troubadour/1, Nightinggale/1, Minuet/2, madrigal/1
smn- smn skill/4, pet magic att/3, pet magic acc/2, wind blade/5, geocrush/1
whm-cure cast/2, protectra V/1, devotion/1
blm-ice potency/2, freeze II/1, elemental skill/2, enfeeb skill/2
sam-store tp/5, meditate/1
drk-last resort effect/3, last resort recast/2, desperate blows/2, gs skill/4, scythe/1
pld-sword skill/3, shield skill/4, shield bash recast/2, fealty/1, chivalry/1, sentinel recast/1
thf-dagger/2, triple attack/2, feint/1, ta recast/1

Significant Crafts:
WW-72 (mule)
GS-54

Any Past HNM/End-game Experience(Specific Past Shells, and events/camps)?
I have done some sky back in the day when bindinghonor was around. Other than that I helped shid camp, claim, kite KV once.

Reasons for leaving previous shell? if any.(name specifics is not necessary)
bindinghonor died for the most part, ended with a handful of people merging with another shell.

What timezone are you playing from? central
Can you give us an idea of your playtime? (please include time frame in PST[GMT-8])
6p.m pst-3 a.m pst on most nights I work 9a.m pst to 5:30p.m pst weekdays. Other than that I can be on when needed and the wife allows it.

Who can vouch for you in Lost Paradise? (If you know anyone in LostParadise Ls that can vouch for your application ask for it, don't write down any names of members that u don't really know. If you want a vouch, ask a member to reply to your application if you know him or her)
Whether they say good things or not, I'll leave it to them lol, Serp, Shidoshi, Zanex, Mozhat, and Chaosfairy (if she still plays, havent seen her since I started back)

Interested in joining our ....
Dynamis:maybe
Limbus:no, I run with thedarkcarnival

Do you have a social linkshell?
Yes, Unforgivensins

Tell us a little of yourself in a description of your playstyle, attitude towards other people.
I like to think that I get the job done. I'm pretty good about following orders and taking advice. I will say that I am somewhat ambitious, but this ambition is more than personal, I like to see the whole crew I am with get ahead. I don't mind helping out when I can, but their are times when priorities have to be set. As far as my attitude toward others, it really depends, I can get along with most anyone. For the most part in the game, I will talk to the friends I have and to people that initiate a conversation, but other than that I just set my keyboard down, pick up the controller and do what I do best, become a gamer.

What can you contribute to our shell and how did u know about LostParadise Ls.
I can contribute w/e you need me to. If its a brd you want, I will gladly finish meriting the job, the same goes for any of the others. The one reason I my merits are the way they are being that I have had no real event ls that required a particular focus on one or the other, so they were left for my own desire and thus are left to show my A.D.D. Heard about the ls from shid, serp, and ffxiah.com.

Ventrillo Access and a Microphone? Yes

If you don't have RNG lvl'd( or up to /37 as a sub job) would you be willing to level it? rng is at 37, plan on taking up to 50 soon.
Oragel

Re: Oragel's App

Postby Greyraven » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Thank you for your interest in LP. We'll try to get back to you in a speedy manner with our decision.
Greyraven

Return to Applications