[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - ZOMG HI..From Iraq...

ZOMG HI..From Iraq...

Wish to bring something up with LP? Post it here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

ZOMG HI..From Iraq...

Postby sorwyn » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:09 am

LP!

ZOMG! So I would post this in the members section, except I don't have access anymore XD So it goes here!

I'm in Iraq and I miss you all tons.....! Also my computer died and I had to reformat it...and while I have the disks here to install FFXI I don't have the connection to get the updates, so I won't be able to get FFXI on my computer until I go home in March. Im not even sure if Oni still uses my account or if I am still even in the shell, but I just wanted to stop by and say Hi, because I do miss the members of LP.

Hmm, Being in Iraq sucks and I wish I wasn't, because well, the internet blows here and I would just hate to imagine trying to do anything on FFXI that requires any kind of good net connection (Like, Dynamis xD Lulz) But when I get back to the states I think I am going to start playing FFXI, though I have the feeling most of you people might move to FFXIV when it comes out...who knows. BTW, does anyone know much about FFXIV? I hear the beta is open, but I obviously can't play it haha! Let me know whats up with your lives etc and if you want to keep in touch with me I am on AIM alot...so give me a IM the nick is Etsukias.

Peace out LP and keep up the Endgame ownage!

Sorwyn
sorwyn

Re: ZOMG HI..From Iraq...

Postby Chrisstreb » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 pm

nah, Beta for XIV isn't open yet, just accepting registrations for it. Hope things go well for you in Iraq, and hope you come back home in one piece. I know what its like having someone you know in Iraq, my cousin was there a couple of years ago
Image Thanks Tiupiu for the original sig! ^^
Chrisstreb

Postby Valkyrei » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:48 pm

sup oni!

Sucks that it blows over there in iraq, but i guess you cant expect it to be fun in anyway, except for woman showing you their ankles.

cant you like go into the communications tent n trade connection time with a quick flash?
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby sorwyn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 am

Liger, Oni isn't man enough to come over here! LOL And as for jacking a connection, I've tried xD It doesn't work ;-; Anyway, yeah it sucks, but I'll get over it xD And, as for FFXIV, man I was hoping the beta was open....I wanted to hear about it...ah well, guess I get to wait some more and wonder like everyone else ^.^
sorwyn

Postby Valkyrei » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:14 pm

you need to like, talk to him or some shit and have him grow some balls, bitches be crazy.
Girly romance manga makes me the Mutha Fucking BOSS!
Valkyrei

Postby Reznor » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Sorry about removing you Sorwyn. I forgot you got deployed, and cleaned LS member list a lil while ago removing anyone I hadn't seen in a while. I'll fix asap. :) How's life going over there, and thx again for serving over in that shithole on our behalf. :)
I still feel the pain of this indelible sin.... darling!
Reznor
Site Admin

Postby Vytiss » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 am

just don't go knockin' up an Afghan-ie while ur over there and bringin' her back with ya... like my buddy did.
they're currently getting a divorce. nice enough chick and all, but Europeans always be after that green-card.
.... and military health benefits are the shit too.
Vytiss

Postby Vedder » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 am

I have a friend who lives with his girlfriend

has a kid with another girl

and is married to another girl.

Military stylez yo.
Eden is the greatest linkshell in FFXI history
Vedder

Postby SorwynI » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:28 am

Rez: Thanks! Yeah I kind of just disappeared off the face of the earth, though I had logged on once while over here and I think I did Liimbus with you all randomly than my computer died haha :) Its good to hear from you though

Liger: I need his number again to talk to him D: Or he needs to answer my PMs XD

Vedder: Sounds like a typical military drama XD Shit I know so many people that are all "Yeah Im in IRaq...Divorced for a year!" ANd Im just like *Headdesks*

And for everyone else! I appreciate the support! This place is a shithole but you know, its not to bad, the 128k internet is AWESOME >.>; I can't do shit with it lol But you know, Im glad to be over here so that when I go back I can honestly tell people who want to deploy so bad, that they are fucking retarded and its a waste of a year of your life! :D
SorwynI

Postby sorwyn » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:33 am

Rez: Awww, yeah I just kind of disappeared, though I think I've done one limbus since coming to Iraq before my computer crashed XD Life over here sucks, 12 hour shifts...suck, 128k internet, sucks.....and well everything else about this place pretty much sucks to xD But yanno, its alright...now I can go back to the states and tell them gung-ho people who are all "YEAH SEND ME TO IRAQ" that they are truly fucking retarded. Being sent to Iraq is a waste of a year of my life >.> But you know, maybe there is some deep hidden meaning to me being here that I just can't fathom.......*shrug*

Liger: Yeah one of these days I will call him on SKype......

Vytiss: I'm a chick IRL, so I don't think I have to worry about knocking up anyone for a green card...and if I get knocked up....thats bad, since I am married >.>;

Vedder: Yep, sounds like typical military drama. There are tons of people who treat Iraq like a year divorce just because they can't keep it in their pants XD
sorwyn

Next

Return to General Discussion