[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - Ignignot's App

Ignignot's App

Wish to apply to LostParadise? Post your application here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

Ignignot's App

Postby ignignot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 am

Your In-game Name: Ignignot

Your Jobs (75s):Thf(77) War Mnk Sam Pld Rdm Rng

Other jobs (50+): Nin (57) GAY(65)

Did you summoner burn any of your jobs to 75? Never been in a SMN burn pt

Server Transfer? If yes, old server, previous name, and linkshells: fairy - Ignignot - Thebretherenarmy, WarriorsLegacy, Nemesis

Mission Completion Status
Rise of Zilart: Done

Chains of Promathia(Require Sea access): Done

Treasures of Aht Urghan:Done

Wings of the Goddess: Mission 33

Assault Rank: Captain

Campaign Rank: Mythril Wing of Service

Merits:
Attribute: Str 1, Dex 1
Combat Skills: Dagger 6, Great Axe 6, Evasion Capped (4)
Other: Crit Rate Capped (4)
Warrior: Double Att Rate Capped (5), Tomahawk 1
Monk: Formless Strikes 1
Red Mage: Paralyze II 1
Thief: Triple Att Rate Capped (5), Feint 1, Ambush 2
Paladin: Chivalry 1
Samurai: Store Tp Capped (5), Meditate 3, Shikikoyo 1, Overwhelm 3

Significant Crafts: All Crafts are at 60 except Fishing and Synergy

Any Past HNM/End-game Experience(Specific Past Shells, and events/camps)? Not Really, just ZNMs and regular endgame

Reasons for leaving previous shell? if any. TBA is kind of dying after the merger, I would like to keep it as a social if possible.

What timezone are you playing from? EST

Can you give us an idea of your playtime? Usually Mornings before work and Evenings after work. I don't have a structured schedule so it's difficult to say. I'm EST

Who can vouch for you in Lost Paradise? Shinzen, Maverickzero, Washburn,

Interested in joining our ....
Dynamis: Yes
Limbus:Yes

Do you have a social linkshell? Thebretherenarmy, and exordium

Tell us a little of yourself in a description of your playstyle, attitude towards other people.
No matter how long i play this game (nearly 6 yrs now), I still learn new stuff about the jobs i play or the things i do. I like getting sweet gear, but im not a whiney girl about it (Gear does NOT make the player). I'm joking around about 98% of the time, so never take anything i say personally.

What can you contribute to our shell and how did u know about LostParadise Ls.
I've focused on learning my jobs the best that i can, although there is always room for improvement. I'm Loyal and if i'm on, Im always down to help anyone with anything.

Ventrillo Access and a Microphone?
Not yet

If you don't have RNG lvl'd( or up to /37 as a sub job) would you be willing to level it? Rng 75
ignignot

Re: Ignignot's App

Postby ignignot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA idk how u did it, but i previewed my submitted app and DN C says GAY, thats brilliant.
ignignot

Re: Ignignot's App

Postby Greyraven » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:45 am

That's just the magic of Lost Paradise! Haha. Thanks for your application. We'll be in touch once our members review your app.
Greyraven

Return to Applications