[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.LostParadiseLS.com • View topic - evilapp

evilapp

Wish to apply to LostParadise? Post your application here!

Moderator: LP Leadership

evilapp

Postby eviljoel » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am

Your Ingame Name:
Eviljoel
Your Jobs (75s):
Everything from war to summoner 75+ drk is 80 war is 76
Other jobs (50+):
Everything else
Did you summoner burn any of your jobs to 75?
Summoner was summoner burned from 62-75 it is now skilled up to the point i fought and beat maat with it.
Server Transfer? If yes, old server, previous name, and linkshells:
Fairy Same name
Mission Completion Status
basok rk 10 sandy rank3 windy rank 1
Rise of Zilart:
Done
Chains of Promathia(Require Sea access):
Done
Treasures of Aht Urghan:
Salvage access
Wings of the Goddess:
N/A
Assault Rank:
Superior Privates
Campaign Rank:
Medal tier 4
Merits:
Several I have them public knowledge at the following site
http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1702492
Significant Crafts:
None
Any Past HNM/End-game Experience(Specific Past Shells, and events/camps)?
Ive been playing ffxi for almost 8 years, and have been in and out of endgame for about 7 of those Dynamis(cleared everywhere cept qufim) kings bcnm ksnm scsnm anm isnm salvage(floor 55) limbus sky sea eien vnm I've done it all. Sea is still my bane, i just have hard times navigating in sea. Could be all those bright lights.
Reasons for leaving previous shell? if any.
Conflict of interest.
What timezone are you playing from?
Est
Can you give us an idea of your playtime? (please include time frame in PST[GMT-8])
Next month petty much anytime college starts my schedule is a little different with most morning and early afternon time taken. Also school > the game of course so if i get bombarded I will warn the shell if i gotta be off for a while.
Who can vouch for you in Lost Paradise? (If you know anyone in LostParadise Ls that can vouch for your application ask for it, don't write down any names of members that u don't really know. If you want a vouch, ask a member to reply to your application if you know him or her)
There are a few ppl that can vouch for me in lp, because i am a party-priented person and am constantly grinding. Chaosfairy is my mother and the reason I am applying to lp.
Interested in joining our ....
Dynamis:
If needed dont really desire anything from it
Limbus:
If needed
Do you have a social linkshell?
No, Only ls have is just to tie my account to ffxiah.com
Tell us a little of yourself in a description of your playstyle, attitude towards other people.
My history begins in late 2002, since then ive been active on ffxi all except 2 years where i was deployed to Iraq. Eviljoel used to be a rolanberry fields mule until I redeployed from iraq in early 2006. Since then, ive been playing. Ive met some unique people in ffxi. Anyways nowadays I prefer melee DD and tanking with a heavy favoring towards drk. I am skilled at all of my jobs, but i am truly talened playing drk. My gear is teetering on the average/below average because every way i make money se has nerfed to combat rmt. I am an aggressive player in combat often seen where the action is, but disciplined enough not to overextend, or attack a non-called mob. I am also disciplined enough not to toss my life away or panic when being beaten up. I really like any melee job and ranger. I can tank if needed. I am weak on the kiting side due to lack of increased movement, and although i am good at it i hate black mage. Me and blm go back a long time, of getting my buffers beaten to near deleveling, and when i ask the people responsible for some burn help, they wont even reply. So that experience has let me to hate blm, but any other job i am straight. When I am tasked to play blm I tend to go for killing rather than enfeeb or debuff. Additional note i will absoloutely under any circumstance NOT bot for anyone.

What can you contribute to our shell and how did u know about LostParadise Ls.
Diversity: I can play any job really even blm if times are desperate. Just please dont stick me in a 2 blm dynamis or something and expect me to perform miracles.
Experience: I am seasoned veteran that you can rely on.
Leadership: As easily as I can be lead I can lead.
Friendly: Despite my name i am quite approcahable, and will help out if I am not busy.
Ventrillo Access and a Microphone?
Not the latest and Yes
If you don't have RNG lvl'd( or up to /37 as a sub job) would you be willing to level it?
It is 75, but if needed to get to 80 so-be it I'll start as soon as i have the resurces.
eviljoel

Re: evilapp

Postby Greyraven » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Thank you for your interest in LP. We'll try to get back to you in a speedy manner with our decision.
Greyraven

Re: evilapp

Postby Greyraven » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Thank you for your interest in LP. At this current moment, we'll be declining your application. Good luck in game!
Greyraven

Return to Applications